Seadog777
American Man
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2021
- Posts
- 5,020
GangsBangs
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
GangsBangs
swangGangs
Swansswang
SwankSwans
WanksSwank
KnobsBanks
NoobsKnobs
BoobsNoobs
BooksBoobs
SpookBooks
LoopsSpook
SlopeLoops
PoolsSlope
ToilsSpoil
CoilsToils
SolidCoils
I got called to an accident scene.
When will people learn to use their fucking seatbelts![]()
DialsSolid
Is your argument about safety
Seald.Dials
Not arguing, that's why I just disappeared in the middle of us going back and forth.
The truth is that I'm tired of telling people to wear their damn seatbelts.
I'm tired of seeing bodies 50 away from the car or even halfway through the windshield.
DealtSeald.
The younger ones know better
death (if they're not carefulDealt
You'd be surprised how many young people don't wear a seatbelt.
Hearddeath (if they're not careful)
shardHeard
Mentality is the bane .
Shareshard