MichaelinChina
Cybergypsy
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2012
- Posts
- 40,103
Lava lamps are filled with slime.
slime lives
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lava lamps are filled with slime.
slime lives
slave
slave does the dance of the seven veils
Too bad; I value your company.![]()
I value yours too! but if I don't go I will burst a valve or something.![]()
Perhaps you can enlist the help of a valet...
... or maybe a good salve
to soothe you from the evils that may beset you.
As you slide down the bannisters
elide
elide > field
devil ~ livid
lived
lived > delve
delve ~ elder
elder --> ledge
sedge
sedge > greed
greed -> egret
egret ~ great
great -> large