Apple_of_Eden
~Fantasizing~
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2014
- Posts
- 12,505
glands
slangs
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
glands
slangs
glassy
ben, we went to six letters again~! I'll only use five from glassy.
saltyNo one will notice, Tio and Sam are offline.
patsy
tipsy
spite
tripe
brite
tribe
bribe
you didn't actually change any letter going from brite to tribe.
brine
I've seen others do that. Is it a rule you must change a letter?
brain
I've always played it that way. Not sure if it's a rule or not.
rainy
rayon
online
wrong game, Apple. online has too many letters.
I should have quit and gone to bed earlier. Sorry.
rayon
yarns
snarky
Sleep well, Apple![]()
Oops!
spare
spurt
erupt
prune