Posting Sluts R Us

more!more!more!

tigerjen said:
Exactly!!!! Zero fat....zero calories...who could ask
for more or better? ;) :kiss:


:rose:
tigerjen

there, I just asked for more.

You aren't old enough to recall it, but there was a bad disco hit " More More More" which consisted largely of that word repeated over and over with orgasmic panting , over a drum beat.
 
Re: more!more!more!

sirhugs said:
there, I just asked for more.

You aren't old enough to recall it, but there was a bad
disco hit " More More More" which consisted largely
of that word repeated over and over with orgasmic
panting , over a drum beat.


*giggle* haven't heard that one, but have heard of the
tune "Push, push in the bush" :D
 
Re: Re: more!more!more!

tigerjen said:
*giggle* haven't heard that one, but have heard of the
tune "Push, push in the bush" :D

I don't know that one.
 
good morning fellow sluts! :)

chilly but a sunny day here where I am........

:kiss:es and licks to you know who you are ;) :devil:


:rose:
tigerjen
 
tigerjen said:
good morning fellow sluts! :)

chilly but a sunny day here where I am........

:kiss:es and licks to you know who you are ;) :devil:


:rose:
tigerjen

good morning traffic stopper
 
tigerjen said:
mmmmmmmmmmm that's right.....I stop traffic in
its lanes!!! :D :devil:


and if you cross the street in a tight sweater and short skirt- do accidents happen?
 
sirhugs said:
and if you cross the street in a tight sweater and
short skirt- do accidents happen?


heehee I do know that the brakes squeal from stopping
short of nearly running a red light or a stop sign!! :D

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Back
Top