Prostitution and you

I feel a visceral loathing for prostitutes. Even before the AIDS epidemic became known I felt instinctively that prostitutes were crawling with contagion. When a street walker shook my hand to thank me for retrieving a purse stolen by a purse snatcher I rinsed my hands with denatured alcohol.

I do not hate prostitutes. I feel compassion for them. That is a horrible way for a woman to live.
They do not in general agree with you, in countries where the practice is legal.
 
Start outside Narita airport and fly direct to Germany?

How would that even work legally? I mean, sure, there's no penis-enters-partner in Japan, but what law does it apply in the airplane? Is it Japan's? Germany's? The country where the plane was manufactured? The airline's country of origin? And how would they go through customs?

God, I hope there's enough comedy to this tense slow-burn edge already...
 
How would that even work legally? I mean, sure, there's no penis-enters-partner in Japan, but what law does it apply in the airplane? Is it Japan's? Germany's? The country where the plane was manufactured? The airline's country of origin? And how would they go through customs?

God, I hope there's enough comedy to this tense slow-burn edge already...
I was being much less imaginative that that. Starting something before your flight and finishing it when you land.
 
I realize all the erotica writers participating here know this, but ... it's perfectly possible to have sex that doesn't involve penile penetration. Even to have sex like that which the guy enjoys a lot.
 
I realize all the erotica writers participating here know this, but ... it's perfectly possible to have sex that doesn't involve penile penetration. Even to have sex like that which the guy enjoys a lot.
What is sex and what is fun seems to be recent generations' version of how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

I bet if you ask any 30 year old what their body count is they'll include all of the 'fun' people. It's a right of passage to roll your eyes at distinctions you used to make that mean nothing.
 
I realize all the erotica writers participating here know this, but ... it's perfectly possible to have sex that doesn't involve penile penetration. Even to have sex like that which the guy enjoys a lot.

I know, but the edging joke with non-penetrative sex is just funny to me.
 
I wrote a story like this once, husband and wife decide to leave the kids with a sitter and take a trip to some foreign country, i think it was Amsterdam, they go shopping, get separated and the wife gets the name of a walk in gloryhole confused with the museum she was gonna meet her husband at, she walks in and ends up getting spitroasted between the walls by the paying customers, husband has to come home and tell the kids mommy is staying and loves her new job.
 
I often wonder how things might change is prostitution was an everyday thing. I mean beyond the obvious, brothels popping up in industrial, entertainment and business sectors. I mean jobs in general.
Health standards similar to those in the porn industry, such as regular mandatory testing for STDs.
 
Personally i think if prositution was legal and everyday,the world would be maybe a safer place for women,its dangerious to go out alone at night, ,a regular thing, everyday normal profession
 
Back
Top