Proud Republicans

A senator can't be impeached. Sen. Craig pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and then retired from the Senate.
Sorry - whatever those hearings or proceedings were - they were very homophobic. The media onslaught that followed was worse. I recall Craig was some sort of gay-hater and that was used by the press to besmirch homosexuality even more.
 
Sorry - whatever those hearings or proceedings were - they were very homophobic. The media onslaught that followed was worse. I recall Craig was some sort of gay-hater and that was used by the press to besmirch homosexuality even more.
He definitely was that! Like a lot of homophobes, he was just overcompensating!
 
I hope some proud Republicans respond. I’m really curious what a Republican lifestyle consists of.

My Democratic lifestyle consists of walking our elderly dog, working remotely on my laptop, making dinner for my family, and watching cartoons.

If I need to go downtown, I ride the train—there, using mass transit is political!
Worked hard (now retired), save, follow a diversified moderate risk investment strategy, married, grandparent, dog owner, sport shooter, motorcycle rider, community volunteer, and yes, I drive a truck lol.
 
Conservatives seeking idyllic rural lives may be a common trend in the twilight years of any civilization. "Cities are fucked, so stay out of cities" seems simple enough, but dying civilizations are fucked everywhere.
Totally agree. Living in large crowded metropolitan areas was the price I paid to be able to retire early and live in an idyllic rural area.
 
Back
Top