PussyMistress's Pic Thread

very nice pics, damn would love to have you as a play thing,lol
 
sounds pretty interesting, I know I wouldn't mind doing it :cool:
 
no problem thanks for posting some pics very nice
 
MrMikelobe1952 said:
How does one earn the honor of serving You, if i may be so bold as to ask?

Well Randy has been my best friend for 9 years and we did it for fun and experimentation and tim, well, mmm he was interesting enough and loves to pay attention to me and do as I ask him too. ;)
 
PussyMistress said:
Well Randy has been my best friend for 9 years and we did it for fun and experimentation and tim, well, mmm he was interesting enough and loves to pay attention to me and do as I ask him too. ;)

i'm sure i would not be worthy
but
are You seeking more?
 
good afternoon P-Miss......... Hope your Having a great weekend :rose: :kiss:

hope all is well with your slaves haven't seen either about yet today... though i haven't been on much either
 
John048 said:
good afternoon P-Miss......... Hope your Having a great weekend :rose: :kiss:

hope all is well with your slaves haven't seen either about yet today... though i haven't been on much either

Hey JJ hun, thanks for dropping by, yeah, they must be busy with their others I guess, me I'm just jumping on quick while SO and the kids are out.
 
PussyMistress said:
Hey JJ hun, thanks for dropping by, yeah, they must be busy with their others I guess, me I'm just jumping on quick while SO and the kids are out.


*smiles* your welcome P-Miss... they should least say hi in the mornings or afternoon always try to with my Miss :)


ahh cool take the time when ya have it :devil: :devil:
 
John048 said:
*smiles* your welcome P-Miss... they should least say hi in the mornings or afternoon always try to with my Miss :)


ahh cool take the time when ya have it :devil: :devil:

Not sure where they are, neither of them are on IM and all and well I'm feeling neglected. *pouts* :(
 
PussyMistress said:
Not sure where they are, neither of them are on IM and all and well I'm feeling neglected. *pouts* :(

P. Miss... Ut Ohh..... don't be sad........ Miss Se7 had JJ post pervy pics yesterday... maybe they'll cheer ya up some.... :devil: :devil: :rose: :cattail:
 
PussyMistress said:
Try living in my house then. My kids ignore me for video games and my SO just ignores me period. ;)


hmmmmmmmmmm..sounds tough..but it looks like you havmany admirers..on here that appreciate you.......I know I enjoy seeing your sexy pics.....and look forward too seeing each and every one :catroar:
 
Hi PM - you say about being ignored. i am in the same boat from a male point of veiw. That's why i get on here and have a whole lot of fun, looking at and chatting with lots of sext people (male ir female). So anyone reading this can get in touch and I'll be glad to respond and maybe strike up a friendship (sexy or otherwise !!)

Love to see more of your luscious body please

:kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :p :p :rose:
 
Great pictures! You're a sexy-looking woman with a hot pussy...I only wish I could find out for myself how it feels!
 
Back
Top