Question about top and bottom

Most Tops have a strong alpha attitude but most importantly they have bigger stiff cock and know how to fuck! A bottom usually is not as blessed with a large cock and ability to perform on demand... versatility is common in most guys top or bottom. In my younger yrs, I did both. Giving and taking loads were common.
I have never met a guy who didn't suck cock if its meets his standards of a cock that deserves sucking and his hole is hungry to be stretched.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bps
Most Tops have a strong alpha attitude but most importantly they have bigger stiff cock and know how to fuck! A bottom usually is not as blessed with a large cock and ability to perform on demand... versatility is common in most guys top or bottom. In my younger yrs, I did both. Giving and taking loads were common.
I have never met a guy who didn't suck cock if its meets his standards of a cock that deserves sucking and his hole is hungry to be stretched.
That’s definitely true of my girlfriend and me. Her cock is a lot bigger. She never sucks and never gets fucked even though plenty of guys wanted to fuck her. She ended some dates and went home when she and her date couldn’t agree on who was getting fucked lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bps
I see so many posts about guys being a top or bottom or verse. My question is why is it always one or the other. If I’m in a relationship with a guy, which I’ve never been in, I’m assuming we both are tops and bottoms. So no? I’m new to this so forgive me for sounding stupid😜
hmmm, I was always told that "the more you know, the better prepared you are for whatever you have to face---, ".
 
Technically I'm versatile but my strong preference is to bottom. My first experiences were with my best friend in high school and at first we took turns sucking each other and eventually fucking each other. I knew from the first time his cock entered me that I loved getting fucked, and I just assumed that he loved it as much as I did when I fucked him. Once we finally talked about what we preferred, I spent most of the time bottoming for him, and only occasionally topped him. Towards the end of our three-year relationship, I was content to bottom only just as he was content to top only.

I also had my first black male partner that I started having sex with during my junior year in high school. From the very beginning I was the bottom and he was a very dominant top. I loved the way it felt when he was fucking my mouth or my ass. Never once in the 18 months we were together did he suck my cock and I never fucked him. Usually I would jack myself off while he was fucking me, or he would occasionally stroke my cock while fucking me, and that was all I needed. Most of my interactions with males since then I have been the bottom, but I will top a partner if he wants me too,

With my transgendered partners, I also prefer to bottom, and I've been fortunate enough to have many lovely ladies willing to fuck me. But many of them are also bottoms, and I end up topping much more frequently than with males. My current girlfriend, who I have been living with for seven years, is versatile with me because she knows how much I love it. But on the occasions when we have other males join us, she will only bottom for them.
 
Technically I'm versatile but my strong preference is to bottom. My first experiences were with my best friend in high school and at first we took turns sucking each other and eventually fucking each other. I knew from the first time his cock entered me that I loved getting fucked, and I just assumed that he loved it as much as I did when I fucked him. Once we finally talked about what we preferred, I spent most of the time bottoming for him, and only occasionally topped him. Towards the end of our three-year relationship, I was content to bottom only just as he was content to top only.

I also had my first black male partner that I started having sex with during my junior year in high school. From the very beginning I was the bottom and he was a very dominant top. I loved the way it felt when he was fucking my mouth or my ass. Never once in the 18 months we were together did he suck my cock and I never fucked him. Usually I would jack myself off while he was fucking me, or he would occasionally stroke my cock while fucking me, and that was all I needed. Most of my interactions with males since then I have been the bottom, but I will top a partner if he wants me too,

With my transgendered partners, I also prefer to bottom, and I've been fortunate enough to have many lovely ladies willing to fuck me. But many of them are also bottoms, and I end up topping much more frequently than with males. My current girlfriend, who I have been living with for seven years, is versatile with me because she knows how much I love it. But on the occasions when we have other males join us, she will only bottom for them.
Very interesting. If you could have exactly what you would like, would you only bottom with your girlfriend? Or are you content to top her too?
 
Very interesting. If you could have exactly what you would like, would you only bottom with your girlfriend? Or are you content to top her too?

I am content to top her because I know how much she loves it. And she is willing to top me on a regular basis because she knows how much I love that role as well.
 
Most Tops have a strong alpha attitude but most importantly they have bigger stiff cock and know how to fuck! A bottom usually is not as blessed with a large cock and ability to perform on demand... versatility is common in most guys top or bottom. In my younger yrs, I did both. Giving and taking loads were common.
I have never met a guy who didn't suck cock if its meets his standards of a cock that deserves sucking and his hole is hungry to be stretched.
Pretty much everything you write supports my conviction that I’d be a natural bottom if I were to do something with another guy.
 
Good question. I dated a lifeguard that loved anal and was her method of birth control, incredible sex. Her husband won't touch it so about once ever ten years she visits.

I had a secretary that introduced me to Lit and she has an incredible ass that the first time In rimmed it she was hooked. If I had to take her to a meeting, she would show to work all clean, lubed and screwing me before we were out of town, incredible and her husband didn't know her ass existed.

I've had three women that loved to peg me, a bi girlfriend and her roommate and currently a girlfriend that says I have an ass that needs it. This one loves watching me cum hands free. My orgasm may be better but give me an incredible ass that enjoys rimming and has their heart in it and I will take that anytime.

The lifeguard and secretary know each other, that's how my secretary knew I would be into it.
 
I see so many posts about guys being a top or bottom or verse. My question is why is it always one or the other. If I’m in a relationship with a guy, which I’ve never been in, I’m assuming we both are tops and bottoms. So no? I’m new to this so forgive me for sounding stupid😜
Doesn't sound stupid at all... But I will say, as a bisexual man who is mostly a bottom myself, my attraction to men is very submissive in nature. I love to be "taken" by a man and that is the attraction for me. I've topped men, sure, and loved it. But often it was still a submissive action for me. Most of them were "daddies" who were very much power bottoms. I may have fucked them, but they called the shots. For many of us, it's about the role rather than the act.
 
I see so many posts about guys being a top or bottom or verse. My question is why is it always one or the other. If I’m in a relationship with a guy, which I’ve never been in, I’m assuming we both are tops and bottoms. So no? I’m new to this so forgive me for sounding stupid😜
When I considered myself straight, I sometimes wondered why a man would want to touch another man. Seemed kinda icky, but should I ever find myself in a situation where it was unavoidable, I told myself, I would only participate as a top. That way, I'd never really have to touch the guy.

Boy, was I wrong.

Though I have now topped other men, I really don't care for it. Sure, I'll do it in an "I'll do you if you'll do me" situation. Nor is it terrible in any way. But it's boring, an obligation that gets in the way of what I really want to do, which is suck and be fucked.

Now, that's certainly not true for every man. Some like to top, and others are vers. But when I'm with a man, I'm a definite bottom.

Why? Who cares. It's just the way I am.
 
Back
Top