Question for the editing gurus

I just noticed. Despite the rum. :D

"Please give me your soul, you fuck!"

Or should that be you fucker? ;)

Why not "Give me your soul, you asshole!" It rhymes and it's still polite.

(I put the comma back, so there)
 
Why not "Give me your soul, you asshole!" It rhymes and it's still polite.

(I put the comma back, so there)


Laughing -

Oh, I like the emphasis on the word "fuck".

I dunno. I'm funny like that.

:D
 
Laughing -

Oh, I like the emphasis on the word "fuck".

I dunno. I'm funny like that.

:D

Agreed. The word 'fuck' has more emotional impact, also 'fucker'.

Regardless, some people's manners in addressing others are just fucking awful. :D
 
Agreed. The word 'fuck' has more emotional impact, also 'fucker'.

Regardless, some people's manners in addressing others are just fucking awful. :D

Fuck, fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

Agreed.

:D
 
My ancient DOS-based Wordprocessor Wordstar2000+ allowed me to add to the spell-check dictionary.

Every time I changed computer I had to import the expanded dictionary. By the time I changed to Word 97 I had over 3,000 words in my personal dictionary. Although many were place and personal names, the majority were words I use normally.

Word 97 has problems with my vocabulary especially when I'm writing pastiches of Jonathan Swift.

Og
 
That sounds like you could set it to "William Tell". Hmmm . . . fuckity-fuckity, fuckity-fuck, fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck. Fuckity-fuck, fuckity-fuck, fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck . . .

It's Cartman from the South Park Movie, actually.

But I like your interpretation, too.

;)
 
This thread is making me thirsty

or horny

or something.
*shambles off for coffee*
 
Back
Top