Question for the ladies - drooling....

spinningwheels2

Experienced
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Posts
36
Hi Literotica... once in a blue moon writer of Lit stories here, who needs a bit of insight on something.

I've unfortunately never caused this to happen myself, but suspect it could happen : a body, incredibly aroused, tumbling into orgasm, muscle control going limp for a few moments... and all that saliva in your mouth simply escaping as you drool into the sheets, or onto your partner.

Has anyone ever actually done that?
Gone limp, possibly a short blackout, and simply drooled uncontrollably all over your partner's shoulder?

Thanks!
 
Hi Literotica... once in a blue moon writer of Lit stories here, who needs a bit of insight on something.

I've unfortunately never caused this to happen myself, but suspect it could happen : a body, incredibly aroused, tumbling into orgasm, muscle control going limp for a few moments... and all that saliva in your mouth simply escaping as you drool into the sheets, or onto your partner.

Has anyone ever actually done that?
Gone limp, possibly a short blackout, and simply drooled uncontrollably all over your partner's shoulder?

Thanks!

Nope. I have blacked out from orgasm. Not just one orgasm but I tend to cum very easily and can cum again and again. Normally I had to take a quick break to c catch my breath and get a drink of water. If anything, my mouth will get very dry from all my crying out and heavy breathing! There have been a few times when I've been tied down or having him on top of my and fucking the life out of me and I can't catch my breath so I will black out. Luckily, the guy was quick to notice and help me back to reality. In the case of one guy, he would sometimes do the same. I would just grab him, hold him, tell him to breathe and then get him some water once he was back to reality. A couple of times, we both had it happen at the same time. Whew!
 
The first girl I ever "picked up" (as in "let's go play" rather then, "let's go get something to eat") did not quite pass out, but she was grinding in my lap, I was growling in her ears. She came unexpectantly for the first time from frottage. She lost the use of her legs in spasm. She would have slid to the floor had I not had a firm hold.
 
The first girl I ever "picked up" (as in "let's go play" rather then, "let's go get something to eat") did not quite pass out, but she was grinding in my lap, I was growling in her ears. She came unexpectantly for the first time from frottage. She lost the use of her legs in spasm. She would have slid to the floor had I not had a firm hold.

Bwahaha.. Ain't no way that happened. She probably got in the orbit of your planet sized head and sucked out all her oxygen.

Cool story though..hope you sent that one in to Penthouse.
 
Fuck off back to the playground, if Joy will let you in, cumslurper.

I'm sure she's thrilled at the first thing on your mind after the end of your romantic weekend for your second anniversary was that you had to pick a stupid goddamn internet fight where you have invited me to her home at her expense. Did you ask her if she would rather take a vacation rather than transporting me so that you can at best, have assault charges filed against you at worst look like a fucking diot?

What. A. Loser.
 
Frottage doesn’t get its proper due here. Wonder why?

I always make sure a woman cums fully clothed before unwrapping.
 
I expect it is because mouth-breathers get dry mouth and have to wet their whistles.
 
I don't drool when I pass out but I pass out during sex all the time.

I'm actually nursing an injury right now that's keeping me from doing that and it's killing me.

But I heartily recommend it. The way your whole body starts to tingle and you can feel it sort of shutting down, from your fingertips inward, the way you start to float, outside of your body right before you go-

Then the way you just SLAM back into reality all at once and it's the most sensation you've ever felt in your life, all of it, all at once, from every nerve you've got and you cum so hard you have to lay there and try to remember how to breath, how language exists as a concept of syllables that represent ideas and there's spots in your eyes and it's so completely disorienting and orientating at the same time and you can feel the sheer aliveness of yourself

Heartily recommend it.

Get somebody else to do it for you though, because apparently when people try to do it themselves they die.
 
Fuck off back to the playground, if Joy will let you in, cumslurper.

I'm sure she's thrilled at the first thing on your mind after the end of your romantic weekend for your second anniversary was that you had to pick a stupid goddamn internet fight where you have invited me to her home at her expense. Did you ask her if she would rather take a vacation rather than transporting me so that you can at best, have assault charges filed against you at worst look like a fucking diot
What. A. Loser.

Thank you for the epic meltdown, Queball!

Joy sure left an indelible mark on you. She can't be the first to spank, eviscerate, degrade and humiliate you. Is that what your old lady did and why you can't get over her either?

Actually, I merely stated that you wouldn't say the things you do to my face. You really are dense.

I would only hit you to defend myself... Are you threatening me?

Don't worry about me... I've got plenty of money. Your trip here I can take care of right after work...the airport is less than ten minutes from here. I'll pick you up!

I'm really looking forward to it.
 
The first girl I ever "picked up" (as in "let's go play" rather then, "let's go get something to eat") did not quite pass out, but she was grinding in my lap, I was growling in her ears. She came unexpectantly for the first time from frottage. She lost the use of her legs in spasm. She would have slid to the floor had I not had a firm hold.

Bwahaha.. Ain't no way that happened. She probably got in the orbit of your planet sized head and sucked out all her oxygen.

Cool story though..hope you sent that one in to Penthouse.

Fuck!:D
 
Back
Top