JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,026 Well... in theory perhaps, but haven't you had a friend that caught a fish and by the next week it was a whale???
Well... in theory perhaps, but haven't you had a friend that caught a fish and by the next week it was a whale???
meop79 Wandering..... Joined Feb 22, 2002 Posts 26,945 Jun 12, 2015 #2,027 McDonalds will do that to you, didn't you know that?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,028 Is that why he came up with the burger's names like Big Mac and Quarter Pounder???
meop79 Wandering..... Joined Feb 22, 2002 Posts 26,945 Jun 12, 2015 #2,029 Isn't it a Double Quarter Pounder with extra cheese and bacon these days?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,030 That would be more bang for your buck, wouldn't it?
meop79 Wandering..... Joined Feb 22, 2002 Posts 26,945 Jun 12, 2015 #2,031 Do you believe in double stuffing everything?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,032 Everything??? There are limits to even me, didn't you know???
meop79 Wandering..... Joined Feb 22, 2002 Posts 26,945 Jun 12, 2015 #2,033 How do you know unless you try?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,034 Do you have enough friends to help with that?
meop79 Wandering..... Joined Feb 22, 2002 Posts 26,945 Jun 12, 2015 #2,035 Do you think I'd lack for volunteers?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,036 Are you passing out flyers with my picture on it again???
meop79 Wandering..... Joined Feb 22, 2002 Posts 26,945 Jun 12, 2015 #2,037 Do you know that all the boys are already fantasizing about you so it's not necessary?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,038 Don't you know it's rude to toot your own horn???
meop79 Wandering..... Joined Feb 22, 2002 Posts 26,945 Jun 12, 2015 #2,039 Do you know that sucking pussy doesn't count as tooting anything?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,040 Then what does it count for?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,042 If I don't would you show me?
meop79 Wandering..... Joined Feb 22, 2002 Posts 26,945 Jun 12, 2015 #2,043 Did you know I'm a really good teacher?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,044 Did you know I have my masters???
meop79 Wandering..... Joined Feb 22, 2002 Posts 26,945 Jun 12, 2015 #2,045 I was sure you were a master at what you do... does that count?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,046 Are you trying to get me to play with your tassel???
meop79 Wandering..... Joined Feb 22, 2002 Posts 26,945 Jun 12, 2015 #2,047 Do you think it would be a hassle?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,048 Are you one of those minute men??? You do know you don't have to answer that one??? I couldn't help myself, I should be spanked for that, shouldn't I???
Are you one of those minute men??? You do know you don't have to answer that one??? I couldn't help myself, I should be spanked for that, shouldn't I???
meop79 Wandering..... Joined Feb 22, 2002 Posts 26,945 Jun 12, 2015 #2,049 Do you know I think some punishment is in order?
JustEl color outside the lines.. Joined Jan 14, 2010 Posts 36,886 Jun 12, 2015 #2,050 Should I take off my panties???