Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2015
- Posts
- 11,820
What would you do with the information once I gave it to you?![]()
Could I use it to give you what you wanted??

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What would you do with the information once I gave it to you?![]()

Could I use it to give you what you wanted??![]()

Don't you want to... share?

Do you read body language?
Aren't you supposed to share???![]()
Do you read body language?![]()
Do you read body language?
Aren't you supposed to share???![]()
Like a book and sure... but doesn't that go both ways?

Do you give out strong signals?

Who said I go both ways???
Aren't you following my scent???![]()

JustE!, Did you know that with each exchange, your ROI goes up drastically? lol


Do anyone else feel like we're playing twister???![]()


Can it be naked twister??![]()
Can it be naked twister??![]()

Of course, doesn't that go without saying?Will you bring your friends?
What??? You're still dressed???? Why??? Can you fix that???![]()

Enough what???
And AW.... Didn't you read the sign at the door that says nudity required on this thread???![]()

Are my clones running amok????![]()

Are my clones running amok????![]()

Sign..What sign??Don't tell me it fell off?
![]()
Are my clones running amok????![]()