Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A man is sitting in his cabin in Michigan. 3 hours later he gets out of his cabin in Texas. How is this possible?
Did you hear the one about the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac who was up all night wondering whether their truly was a doG?
Well can you put legs straight over your head?
What if I can't?
Does that mean I have to do it for you?
Is that a case of great minds think alike?
I think it might be, don't you?
You don't mind, do you?Does that mean I have to do it for you?
Could you ask her to put her legs over your head?
Have I got this right - three heads and six legs?
Does it sound interesting?
Are you good at maths, Simon?
Can you imagine the mess he'd make of that?.
Doesn't it depend on where the mess is?