makinmepurr
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2013
- Posts
- 8,073
Shall I show you the cusp? Would you like it sweetened?
Are cusps visible? And haven't you guessed I like everything sweetened?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Shall I show you the cusp? Would you like it sweetened?
Are cusps visible? And haven't you guessed I like everything sweetened?

would you like me to lick the hot chocolate out of your special hot place?Could the chocolate syrup be in my special hot and wet place waiting to be licked out?
would you like me to lick the hot chocolate out of your special hot place?[/QU
Would you like to lick it and make me cum?

Who wouldn't!?![]()
Shouldn't that be tongue in Her?
You think it should be tongue in Purr? You think it should be tongue in Purr?
![]()
Aren't boldness and honesty good things?
No, but I always have some around in case of emergencies! Do you want to be a Chocolate Covered Kitty?

Anybody here?
Am I anybody?
I thought your name was Zach...was I mistaken?