RaisdBiWolvs
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2008
- Posts
- 1,827
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!! I told you I was here first
I'm pouting at him anyway, Darlin'.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!! I told you I was here first
I'm pouting at him anyway, Darlin'.
Working early this weekend, so might not be here much. Have a good day and have fun with the company



mornin' gorgeous, hope you had a lovely evening with your visitors, and i hope your about tto have a great day xxxx![]()
Morning RaisdWorking early this weekend, so might not be here much. Have a good day and have fun with the company
![]()
good morning raisd.....workin all weekend pretty much, hope to see you along the way tho...have a good weekend....![]()
morning every one
Just quickly passing. Hope to be around more shortly. Chicki must be out of it about now

You can freakin ride with me anytime!!!!!! yOU TOOK MY POSES!!! that is what i was going to doHave chaps, now a vest and of course the jacket. My Heroine
![]()





I might have to get a side car once the goat Ladie sees this. Then she will want a cart for the goats![]()
Tell her if she wants to bring the goats they have to ride with her.
I've never ridden in a side car, got no real urge to do so.
Neithwe have I ---just trying to make a funny![]()

Well, we'd need one...me and you on the bike, Chicki and the goats in the sidecar,![]()
Where the hellis she at? She would live this
Now that would be a sightWhere the hellis she at? She would live this
![]()
Dunno, she had to work today but I thought she'd be here by now.
Since she is not feeling well, maybe laying down. Hopefully later