Red Hot & Feisty Chat

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Are you warm this morning?

why yes i am.. So warm in fact im sitting here in nothing but a pair of short next to the open window just to keep cool
 
So when do we get Red naked in the middle of the bed for some adult style activities? :p
 
Good afternoon all. Room for one more? It looks very inviting. How is everyone today?
 
My my aren't we the hot feisty lil hostess.........lol having fun?
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Good AFTERNOON!!! I'm doing my best :D :kiss: {{{HUGS}}} How are you this afternoon?

Good.........last night my husband made sure of that ;) How are you doing? Enjoying the home i bought you? lol
 
Leari said:
Good.........last night my husband made sure of that ;) How are you doing? Enjoying the home i bought you? lol
Yes I am... and I didn't even have to marry you or have sex to get it !!!! :nana:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Yes I am... and I didn't even have to marry you or have sex to get it !!!! :nana:


Haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa you are too funny
 
Leari said:
Haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa you are too funny
lol...

Now see... If a man had made a thread for me, he'd have thought I should give him sex in return.... like dinner and a movie... sex later ;) lol
 
Hey Red what are you getting your hubby for V-Day? I'm thinking of doing a gift basket for my hubby with some of his favorite things
 
Leari said:
Hey Red what are you getting your hubby for V-Day? I'm thinking of doing a gift basket for my hubby with some of his favorite things
Not sure...

one year I got a long stem rose box and filled it with oreo cookies and delivered that and a quart of to his work. :D

another year it was flowers. :D

another year it was a basket from the florist full of a variety of candy bars. :D

sometimes something he's been hinting at for his boat or for fishing. This year.... lol.... how romantic of me I know... he wants a shot gun. lol... I really don't know though. Never know till it gets here.
 
Red, make sure you've been a mighty good wife before you buy him a shotgun. Sounds like he's got quite the sweet tooth. Those were some thoughtful gifts you've given him.
 
ima6uldv8 said:
Red, make sure you've been a mighty good wife before you buy him a shotgun. Sounds like he's got quite the sweet tooth. Those were some thoughtful gifts you've given him.

Thank you. Oh I wouldn't buy him the gun. I'd give him the giftcard for it. I don't know anything about them.

He likes his sweets, but doesn't indulge in them.
 
I had an artist do a picture of us but to put a twist I got a pic when he was about 3 years old or so and one of me that same age had him draw us on a swing set.....It's entitled Forever Love that was for our 1st anniversery gift you know paper.
 
Leari said:
I had an artist do a picture of us but to put a twist I got a pic when he was about 3 years old or so and one of me that same age had him draw us on a swing set.....It's entitled Forever Love that was for our 1st anniversery gift you know paper.
Very cool :D
 
You guys have forgotten the rules

According to the starter, this is supposed to be "hot chat."
Nothing wrong w/ talking about V-DAy presents,
but you have to think about hotter presents.

I think that this year, you should buy matching lingerie for you and him.
Only, yours should have strategically placed openings.
 
MrMikelobe1952 said:
According to the starter, this is supposed to be "hot chat."
Nothing wrong w/ talking about V-DAy presents,
but you have to think about hotter presents.

I think that this year, you should buy matching lingerie for you and him.
Only, yours should have strategically placed openings.

Oh goodness... he'd flip and toss me a robe! LOL
 
Yeah, this chat isn't looking very hot and feisty to me. I don't even see whip cream. For crying out loud, the bed is actually made. :p
 
Back
Top