supahspaz
Science Fiction
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2002
- Posts
- 44,259
yes Ma'am you are Sooooo right ... where EVERYone is Happyred_flame said:the sort of deal where every one is happy![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yes Ma'am you are Sooooo right ... where EVERYone is Happyred_flame said:the sort of deal where every one is happy![]()

Lucky him! Getting to enjoy the view for real!red_flame said:i think he did too![]()
red_flame said:lol clyde i know the girl you mean...didnt heend up having a date with her eventually and they hated each other?
You got that right.. lucky bastardShyGuy68 said:Lucky him! Getting to enjoy the view for real!![]()
well now i knowclydemaxx said:No they never dated...a bit of trivia...she was actually inspired by a real girl...Charles Shultz was a young reporter and asked out this red head...she turned him down saying that she didnt think he would ever amount to anything...that is a true story...now you know why Charlie Brown was the way he was...Charles said Charlie Brown was someone he thought he was and Snoopy was someone he wanted to be.![]()

yes you have a VERY sensual and erotic brainred_flame said:ooooo i think you do too![]()

i do!!! and alot of the time it works overtime!!supahspaz said:yes you have a VERY sensual and erotic brain![]()
![]()
I knowred_flame said:i do!!! and alot of the time it works overtime!!
he hesupahspaz said:I know![]()

I have NEVER seen stripes look so goodred_flame said:last one im afraid .....
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=601268those magazine covers were fun...red_flame said:he he![]()
thankyou michealmichaelinteas said:I have NEVER seen stripes look so goodhttps://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=601268
as always so complimentary
not really.....i wish they had these gimics when i did graphic designsupahspaz said:those magazine covers were fun...were they hard to make?
and that is tough I know I have done it before..red_flame said:not really.....i wish they had these gimics when i did graphic design
had to do all the letreset by hand then !!
it was great though we had to make posters and album covers for bands we likedsupahspaz said:and that is tough I know I have done it before..![]()
( we typically had an art lecturer that was in tune with teens)I remember Simply Red .... I loved making posters and then tshirtsred_flame said:it was great though we had to make posters and album covers for bands we liked( we typically had an art lecturer that was in tune with teens)
i was seriously into simply red at the time and sent a copy to mick hucknels fan club
got a great letter back not sure if it was really from him or just the fanclub but it said he loved it
it was a great way to gain exam resultssupahspaz said:I remember Simply Red .... I loved making posters and then tshirts![]()

bet it wasred_flame said:it was a great way to gain exam results![]()
lmaoo we learnt if you got them talking about the right subject youd do nothing all daysupahspaz said:bet it wasLOL
my professors.. we just got them stoned![]()
![]()

hahahahh how very true .... or get them talking about themselvesred_flame said:lmaoo we learnt if you got them talking about the right subject youd do nothing all day![]()
yepsupahspaz said:hahahahh how very true .... or get them talking about themselves![]()
Red you flashing us your cleavage would lead our thoughts astray as wellred_flame said:yepour history teacher was also head of year and what a perv too
the right sized girls could flash a bit of clevage and lessons would just come to an end !