Macdaddy23
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2005
- Posts
- 51,930
your ass looks delicious! Do have any pics of you topless love?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
theres quite a few in earlier sets ive done macMacdaddy23 said:your ass looks delicious! Do have any pics of you topless love?
ha habodthemod said:
thought youd pick that one

lancewannabe said:DAYAM! RED!
Two days I'm away from Lit and you have a new thread with over 20 pages! How's a guy supposed to keep up!
(Pun very much intended!)

lol i feel a song coming on lmao!!!!!!!!Macdaddy23 said:Oh, I want you baby!!!
you mean this arsesupahspaz said:

ahhh life can be misserable enough mac got to keep laughing to keep on topMacdaddy23 said:I love humor and you have it

i take it your not having a problem keeping up tonight then sexybodthemod said:Lance old chap... if you can't "keep up" with these piccys, you must be either very drunk... or very gay... or both !!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

red_flame said:ooooooh yehhhh![]()
he he enjoykaela1 said:Wooooooooo hooooooooooooooo Red babefantastic set of pics !!!
Can't decide which one I like the best -better go and take another look![]()
![]()
and hiya 

hehehe yes ma'am..red_flame said:ooooooh yehhhh![]()
