Remember Me

rickster62759

Virgin
Joined
Mar 9, 2011
Posts
25
Remember Me (Closed for bb4ls)

My name is Jim, but now I go by Jillian. I live with my sister Eve. I have lived with my sister for as long as I can remember and don't mind it at all she never gave me problems she protected me from anything. I'm five feet five and weigh 120 pounds skin and bones. Being so small in height, I was constantly picked on and bullied in High School and nobody wanted to help me because they wanted to keep there rep in tack with there friends and team-mates. I had friends in high school they just neglect me for there special girlfriends and boyfriends and I was left out in the cold. I didn't know what my measurements are because I never have been a girl before. I wanted to change into a girl so I wouldn't get bullied and neglected like I was when I was a boy. If I am gonna be changed into a girl I don't want to date a guy, I wanna become a lesiban. I don't mind hanging out with guys they can be easy or hard on me. I decide to see my brother who just came home from the army and he has no idea I'm turning into a girl. I'm scared he will kill me. figure out everything I would need to be to have a girl's body and the size and type of clothes I would fit and wear. I walk into the living room where I waited for my brother to come walking through the door and want to see me and spend time with me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top