right wing violence-

rae121452

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Posts
6,727
burn a car...you're the communist liberal socialist spawn of satan.


shoot and kill two peaceful protestors...they had it coming!
 
There are no "peaceful protesters" involved in the ongoing racist uprising. If they go to one of these things they are providing cover and numerical support for the ones committing the actual violence and are equally guilty.

For that matter that's no such thing as "right wing" in the first place, much less "right wing "violence"" whatever that means.
 
There are no "peaceful protesters" involved in the ongoing racist uprising.

Bullshit. You're a moral degenerate, ergo a Trumpette--still, after all he's revealed about himself. You're determined to live in the sewer.
 
burn a car...you're the communist liberal socialist spawn of satan.


shoot and kill two peaceful protestors...they had it coming!

Yup.....vandalism vs. self defense.

The lie is that they were "peaceful protesters" violent rioting =/= peaceful protesting.
 
Bullshit. You're a moral degenerate, ergo a Trumpette--still, after all he's revealed about himself. You're determined to live in the sewer.

It's not bullshit.....you and the other liars need to understand looting, arson, assault of every kind and murder are NOT "peaceful protests" no matter how many times you and CNN repeat the lie.
 
There are no "peaceful protesters" involved in the ongoing racist uprising.

These are the people who think there is nothing more M'arican than communism.

That government total control over your life = freedom!!!

They also think looting, arson, assault of every sort and murder are "peaceful protests!" and it's just as absurd as the rest of their nonsense.
 
Last edited:
It's by the door.




Right next to the .22 that I shoot squirrels with.




I also have an AR-15 locked and loaded in the office.

But really, we don't get protestors up here in the hills,
they tend to congregate where they know they are safe
and can freely terrorize the tax-paying business owners
trying to earn a living for themselves and their families.
 
burn a car...you're the communist liberal socialist spawn of satan.


shoot and kill two peaceful protestors...they had it coming!

Peaceful protesters? Where? Please stop drinking from CNN’s Kool Aid stash.
 
It's by the door.




Right next to the .22 that I shoot squirrels with.




I also have an AR-15 locked and loaded in the office.

But really, we don't get protestors up here in the hills,
they tend to congregate where they know they are safe
and can freely terrorize the tax-paying business owners
trying to earn a living for themselves and their families.


how butch!
 
First, let me clarify, I whole-heartedly support peaceful protests. It's a constitutional right just like owning a firearm is.

That being said, both sides of this fucking thing are being disingenuous and assholish.

Burning people's property IS NOT RIGHT! Looting IS NOT A RIGHT! Those who ignore it would be apoplectic if someone went to the protesters homes and burned them down. If that's not ok, why is it the other way around?

Those who are peacefully protesting are doing so lawfully and should be left alone to do so. Those who are looting and burning need to have their asses in jail.

Owning and carrying a firearm is a right. Traveling to the next state to confront protesters with lethal force IS NOT! Shooting people because you're a big bad militia member IS NOT!

I've heard those who support the looting and burning say "that's the only way to get their attention."

Bullshit.

I've heard others say, "we have the right to defend ourselves," even though they were the ones instigating the confrontation.

Bullshit.

The day the two sides stop being such myopic assholes and start calling those in their ranks out for their behavior, we might, MIGHT start to solve the problems.

I'm not sure if I can hold out any hope for that though.


Comshaw
 
First, let me clarify, I whole-heartedly support peaceful protests. It's a constitutional right just like owning a firearm is.

That being said, both sides of this fucking thing are being disingenuous and assholish.

Burning people's property IS NOT RIGHT! Looting IS NOT A RIGHT! Those who ignore it would be apoplectic if someone went to the protesters homes and burned them down. If that's not ok, why is it the other way around?

Those who are peacefully protesting are doing so lawfully and should be left alone to do so. Those who are looting and burning need to have their asses in jail.

Owning and carrying a firearm is a right. Traveling to the next state to confront protesters with lethal force IS NOT! Shooting people because you're a big bad militia member IS NOT!

I've heard those who support the looting and burning say "that's the only way to get their attention."

Bullshit.

I've heard others say, "we have the right to defend ourselves," even though they were the ones instigating the confrontation.

Bullshit.

The day the two sides stop being such myopic assholes and start calling those in their ranks out for their behavior, we might, MIGHT start to solve the problems.

I'm not sure if I can hold out any hope for that though.


Comshaw
Let's presume for a moment that everything you said above held merit.

You've stipulated "peaceful protest" was permissible. What do you feel about very large protests? Is there a size limit that delineates "peaceful" from "not peaceful"?

What about curfews? Is a protest that is "legal" at 6:59 pm suddenly and arbitrarily declared an "unlawful assembly" at 7:00 pm due to arbitrary "curfew" pronouncements "legal"?
 
First, let me clarify, I whole-heartedly support peaceful protests. It's a constitutional right just like owning a firearm is.

That being said, both sides of this fucking thing are being disingenuous and assholish.

Burning people's property IS NOT RIGHT! Looting IS NOT A RIGHT! Those who ignore it would be apoplectic if someone went to the protesters homes and burned them down. If that's not ok, why is it the other way around?

Those who are peacefully protesting are doing so lawfully and should be left alone to do so. Those who are looting and burning need to have their asses in jail.

Owning and carrying a firearm is a right. Traveling to the next state to confront protesters with lethal force IS NOT! Shooting people because you're a big bad militia member IS NOT!

I've heard those who support the looting and burning say "that's the only way to get their attention."

Bullshit.

I've heard others say, "we have the right to defend ourselves," even though they were the ones instigating the confrontation.

Bullshit.

The day the two sides stop being such myopic assholes and start calling those in their ranks out for their behavior, we might, MIGHT start to solve the problems.

I'm not sure if I can hold out any hope for that though.


Comshaw


Wholeheartedly agree.


The peaceful protesters, who far outnumber the violent looters need to identify who in their ranks is looting and damaging property. If they honestly can't identify the perps, then opportunistic agent provocateurs might be involved.

I have a similar feeling about the public in general. I agree that the police should step down their aggressive policing, but only if the public steps up and cooperates more completely with law enforcement when crimes are committed.

It's usually a relatively small number of individuals who are responsible for the vast majority of crimes, and if they could be taken out of circulation, the need for reactionary policing would be reduced, thus allowing funds to be reallocated to more constructive community programs.

As far as militias deciding they're gong to "protect" the community; how's that working out???

The truth is, businesses and individuals should provide their own security for their property, with police and the national guard as a backstop. If the looters saw that every business had security inside them during these protests, I'm guessing they would move on to other areas. If they tried looting in residential areas then castle doctrines and stand your ground laws would quickly come into effect.

If businesses cry about the cost of security, and that they couldn't afford to stay open if they had to occasionally retain security services, then they should close shop. The owners themselves could and should be present to provide security and protect their property. The cost of them NOT providing security for their businesses is obvious. Looting, burning, and killing. If they scream that they pay taxes and that they shouldn't have to take on additional costs, they need to be reminded that these are extraordinary times requiring some additional sacrifice.

It seems like business owners want to pay their workers as little as possible, charge as much as possible, and be free from any responsibility for the community they operate in.

Must be nice.
 
burn a car...you're the communist liberal socialist spawn of satan.


shoot and kill two rioters assaulting an armed 17-year old...they had it coming!

FYP. Nothing to protest there, and they absolutely were not peaceful. Why do you feel the need to lie about what they were doing when they got shot? You can attempt to argue the shooting was not justified by the assault, but you can't call an actual assault a peaceful protest.

They did indeed have it coming. Assaulting an armed opponent is stupid. You left off the third he shot. That guy was holding a gun. The kid shot that arm. I'm hoping the kid was aiming at the center of mass and accidently winged the guy, rather then trying to disarm him movie-style.
 
First, let me clarify, I whole-heartedly support peaceful protests. It's a constitutional right just like owning a firearm is.

That being said, both sides of this fucking thing are being disingenuous and assholish.

Burning people's property IS NOT RIGHT! Looting IS NOT A RIGHT! Those who ignore it would be apoplectic if someone went to the protesters homes and burned them down. If that's not ok, why is it the other way around?

Those who are peacefully protesting are doing so lawfully and should be left alone to do so. Those who are looting and burning need to have their asses in jail.

Owning and carrying a firearm is a right. Traveling to the next state to confront protesters with lethal force IS NOT! Shooting people because you're a big bad militia member IS NOT!

I've heard those who support the looting and burning say "that's the only way to get their attention."

Bullshit.

I've heard others say, "we have the right to defend ourselves," even though they were the ones instigating the confrontation.

Bullshit.

The day the two sides stop being such myopic assholes and start calling those in their ranks out for their behavior, we might, MIGHT start to solve the problems.

I'm not sure if I can hold out any hope for that though.


Comshaw

You were doing ok until you ascribed motivations to the young mans actions that are not backed up by the (admittedly limited) information we do have. If he did what you characterize him doing for the motivations you ascribe to him I would (and will) agree with you. Both legally and morally.

If he went there intending to brandish, intending to intimidate and confront rioters it is stupid and illegal. Worse if he intended to intimidate peaceful protestors.

I cannot claim to know what he was thinking, and will not defend him going there in the first place as a good idea, but I have read reports and seen video clips backing up that the "milita" types in general and the kid specifically in that group were supportive of protesters and making it clear they approve of the message, and saw themselves as some cosplay hero force that would prevent the peaceful protests (that they claimed to support) from devolving into rioting and violence because the show of force would curtail it.

The kid is seen helping tear-gassed protestors and handing out water bottles to both cops and protestors. This leads me to believe that your assertion that he went spoiling for a fight is incorrect.

I would imagine the kid and the other cosplayers in addition to imagining their guns would magically blunt a mob (cops and troops dont think thst) they likely fantasized about blasting evil doers. We live in a first person shooter game society. We already know that some kids have taken revenge fantasy to actual across cities it's quite reasonable that kids are going to take hero fantasies and act them out as well.

Like you when I heard this kid is not from that town in in fact came from a neighboring State my first thought was where are his parents and what is he doing in another state with the gun. It's a little less than that though when you realize that the town he's from over the border in Illinois is 20 miles from Kenosha.

I am not trying to be confrontational because I thought your post was very appropriately even-handed and if the actual facts are as you currently assume them to be you are not wrong. I just disagree with your assumptions and readily admit my assumptions are colored by sources I have read, as I'm sure yours are.

The truth could well be in between.

No 17 year old should be encouraged to think he can do crowd control where cops and guardsmen with specific training would be cautious.
 
burn a car...you're the communist liberal socialist spawn of satan.


shoot and kill two peaceful protestors...they had it coming!

Pardon me but..... wasn't one of the peaceful protesters a felon carrying a weapon?
 
and did they shoot anyone?

He got his arm holding the gun shot, so no.

Here's the sex offender that got shot in the head after assaulting the kid. He's baiting people to shoot him. https://twitter.com/i/status/1298474730966659072

When that doesnt have any effect, he decides to attack a seventeen year old that got separated from the group.

The thing that BLM believers need to understand is "unarmed" does not mean "not dangerous" and assaulting any armed person whether they are a cop or civilian may result in a justifiable homicide. No one is required to put down their gun and brawl. .
 
Last edited:
The thing that BLM believers need to understand is "unarmed" does not mean "not dangerous" and assaulting any armed person whether they are a cop or civilian may result in a justifiable homicide. No one is required to put down their gun and brawl. .

Moron leftist can't get their head around the concept of self defense.

Too individualistic of a concept for most of them I suppose.
 
There are no "peaceful protesters" involved in the ongoing racist uprising. If they go to one of these things they are providing cover and numerical support for the ones committing the actual violence and are equally guilty.

For that matter that's no such thing as "right wing" in the first place, much less "right wing "violence"" whatever that means.

Exactly right who’s destroying our cities NOT the right
 
Renard thinks Trump is some kind of genius 'economist." LOLOLOLOL


Bullshit. You're a moral degenerate, ergo a Trumpette--still, after all he's revealed about himself. You're determined to live in the sewer.
 
Moron leftist can't get their head around the concept of self defense.

Too individualistic of a concept for most of them I suppose.

Kid did ok against multiple assailants, given his "training" was likely Duke Nukem. Withdrawing all the way, even tried to flag down the cops between headshot one and taking out number two who he generously didn't shoot until he got whacked with a skateboard.

I cannot condone him winging the last guy brandishing, and possibly shooting the sidearm, but it may save future lives by discouraging the LARPers from taking on rifles next time.
 
Get back to us when these "peaceful protestors"
start purging their ranks of the violent element.

They seem to be far too comfortable
with having them in their ranks...
 
Back
Top