Rose Bowl Game

Joycelet

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Posts
3,100
I looked at the TV listing and saw the schedule for today had football from 9AM until probably 10PM. We had a big night last night - just the two of us with dinner over a bottle of champagne and I still felt it when he got me up this morning.

My pussy and ass were sore as he repeatedly fucked me, with his cock and tongue and then with the neck of the wine bottle after he poured the last of it all over me and licked it off my breasts, my tummy and then my pussy.

As we watched the first game, he told me we were going to go to his sports bar with the big TV screen at 2 to watch Oregon play Wisconsin. I thought whatever, as he put on his Oregon sweatshirt and had me doll up in my cheerleader outfit he gave me last year when they went to the BCS finals against Auburn.

The game started and Wisconsin scored first. Frank told me to kiss all his friends to bring us luck, and then suddenly Oregon scored and tied it up.

He had me get up on a table and lead a cheer for the Ducks, and with a few kicks and stuff, they got a look at the crotch of my green panties.

When I came down he whispered in my ear to take them off to bring us more luck, and of course Wisconsin scored again! Tghat brought another round of kisses to about 8 or 10 guys, and then Oregon scored on a big long run.

Back up on the table, and this time they could see everything I had as i did my routine. So the game was close and bounced back and forth until the late fourth quarter when Oregon had the ball and the lead and they were running out the clock.

To keep things livel;y he had me lay on my back on two tables pushed together and told his friends to celebrate by taking turns with me.

One guy and then another fucked me right there in the bar, until a guy with a Wisconsin shirt came over and asked if he could drown his sorrow in me.

As a sportsmanlike gesture, Frank told him to go ahead, and I even got to tell him what a great game they had played and how good his cock felt until a bare cock was in my mouth and I was silenced.

Us Oregon girls sure know how to enjoy a big win!
 
Back
Top