Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
-leaves a gift wrapped box of homemade brownies for curiousirish with a card that reads: enjoy-

I like my tea like my men...strong and unsweetened![]()

I like my tea like my men...strong and unsweetened![]()
-leaves a gift wrapped box of homemade brownies for curiousirish with a card that reads: enjoy-
Saluting all the sailors here at the Cove.
Good morning Cove sailors.
On my agenda is a beautiful, sexy, statuesque redhead. After that I don't care.
I hope everyone has a great day.
Your agenda sounds way better than mine...can I tag along?![]()

Well, with all due respect...no....![]()
Afternoon all![]()
Irish!!!! Thanks for stopping by and good afternoon to you!
Is the sun shining? I could do with some sun on my face![]()
), and the seas are calm, but the breeze is fresh. The cove is perfect!good morning everyone!
how is our captain this day??
irish, is everything alright?
evening all ....... (or is it ahoy)??
I heard a rumour that someone on here was discussing beer![]()

evening all ....... (or is it ahoy)??
I heard a rumour that someone on here was discussing beer![]()
*Raises hand*![]()
Always a welcome topic in the Cove! Did you bring any????

should have guessed it was MW
ermmm, I have a few left (Maplemoon) .....
*cracks them open and passes over to crewmates*
Thanks!
Maplemoon? Have not tried it. I'll have to.
*slips quietly in to pinch Lakesailers bottom*
Hoping everyone is have a fantabulous day![]()
