Sales conference

Joycelet

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Posts
3,100
I have been with the company for abiut ten years, starting as a commission salesperson and then becoming a district and then regional manager.

Recently I was promoted to the head office as an account manager for one of our new accounts, to develop a sales program to diversify our marketing. I had a meeting with the client schedued fr some time, when I was informed that our new President, just hired to take over the reins would be travelling with me. This was a surprise, but I had met him and liked his looks, and thought it might work out well for me to develope a relationship with him as well as the customer.

We caught our plane and sat together ror the long flight, and whie in the air we put our seats back and reclined sde by side, until I suddenly felt his hand take mine in his and give it a slght squeeze. I looked over at him and he smiled. In surprise I smiled back until he shocked me with a sudden kiss, which I returned with a quick thrust of my tongue, and we were locked in an embrace and an unspoken promise to sleep together tonight and get ready for our meeting tomorow in a very important planning session.
 
As her tongue danced in my mouth, I slowly allowed my hand to travel up her thigh, on top of her skirt. Would she raise up and allow me to run my hand under her skirt? Here we are under a blanket flying in first class.

I noticed her breathing start to quicken, and felt her raise up slightly. I seized this opportunity to raise her skirt, and to slip her blouse out of the confines of her skirt. I felt her hand rest of my thigh, and slowly begin to unbutton, and lower the sipper of my trousers.
 
Joyce

I've been on a lot of red eye flights, but never had this happen. We'd been together in meetings and I liked his looks, but who could have anticipated this.

Not a word was spoken, but hs hand crawle up under my skirt and in response, mine went to his crotch and unzip his pants.He knew I was willing and in fact wanted him although both of us were married, but I'd do anything to fuck my way to the top and the president of the company? Who could have ever anticipated this.

Our tongues played until he heard me moan in delight when his hand cupped my breast and then pushed my bra up and it was bare for him to play with.
 
Joyce 28 years old is a rare success story. She has the stunning looks as a brunette shoulder length hair with 36 C breast size to get any heterosexual man’s attention. She took a commission job out of high school to support her family and worked her way through college. She obtained a degree in Marketing and Business Management. It didn’t take 4 years before she was the district sales manager and with her awards including twice Club Excellence, she became the Regional Sales Manager.

She was scheduled to work with a Senior Vice President on this new account, Marty but he got called away on an emergency just as their flight landed. Marty is the President of the Sales Division.

The President of company, Roger Lane 42 years old, 5'11 brown hair with a touch of grey. Physically fit, would be flying in on his own company jet. He was not able to leave at the same time as his two susperstar sales people. He did however actually beat their plane to the airport.

He met them with his assistant, Jacey. A 22 year old long blonde hair and bown eyes.
“Marty, I have bad news. You have to get back ASAP…we have a major FUBAR with the Belleville account. You need to fix it or fire some managers or maybe that worthless director of yours.” He commanded.
“You can go on my plane and I will stand in for you with this account. Jacey will go with you and brief you on the issues. Then she is turning back around to get back for our meeting tomorrow.” He said they hurried off.

“Joyce…lets get our limo and check into the suite to discuss the meeting tomorrow. We order room service. I have some files but I want to hear your strategy.” He said and escorted her with his arm around her back and eventually waist to the black limo that he had rented for the next couple of days. He had them get Joyces luggage as his people also got Marty’s for the company private plane he was taking back.

“Marriott on Grand avenue.” He told the driver and opened some files and noticed Joyce’s bare legs and how good they looked. He wasn’t above a little hanky panky as he fucked Jacey on the flight there. She was his personal cum receptical and didn’t mind it. It was likely Marty would likely try to fuck her as well.

“I see in my notes you are in line for a third Club Excellence award. I know how you must enjoy the week in Jamaica much less the pride to be the best.” He said and smiled at her. They arrived and he zipped his company credit card out and got the suite he was staying in and cancelled the other rooms as Marty was not coming and Joyce could well stay in the other bedroom as the suite had two bedrooms and a living room/bar in between.
“Thank you” he said and led Joyce up to the room. He tipped the bellhop.

“I am gonna change into something more comfortable so we can get ready for our strategy with Jack tomorrow.” He said and went to his room and changed into sweat pants and a tank top.
 
Last edited:
Joyce

I was disappointed that Marty was called away on an emergency. After our flight i was so turned on about the prospect of fucking my boss I was wet as hell and after a trip to the john on the plane, I had removed my panties and flushed them into the toilet before returning to my seat.

Then to my surprise on arrival, there was our company corporate president - the top brass, and his cute little slut Jacey, whom everyone knew he was fucking on the side.

Marty and i were to have two adjoining but connecting rooms, and I had every intention of opening the connecting door and crawling into his bed tonight, but now we were to share a big suite with a central lounge where we could set up our displays for the session with the customer.

He went into his bedroom and I decided that after getting so hiorny during our long flight I needed a shower so i got undressed and with the hot water cascading down over me, my finger was busy simulating Marty's cock, until I became aware that my bathroom door was open and I wasnt alone.

I pushed back the shower curtain and naked, looked at Roger standiung there also naked, and telling me he decided he neded a shower too so i stood back and invited him to join me.

As we washed each other I asked him if he had fucked Jacey on his flight, and told him that I had expected to sleep with Marty tonight but thuis was a nice surprise and I would be a good replacement fort his little sweetie.

He kissed me and I kissed him back as our bodies were in close contact while our tongues plasyed. The shower finished, we dried each other, with me on my knees drying his legs while his cock was in my mouth.

He led me to his bed and as we made love, he asked me if I always fucked around on my husband, and i smiled and told him "Only when i get the chance"'
 
As he came out he noticed Joyce’s bedroom door open. He crept toward and also found the bathroom door open. Usually even in his position over all of this company based in North American primarily, he has to at least seduce the sluts a little. He smiled at Joyce’s invitation as he took it. He discarded his sweatpants and tanktop. As Joyce pushed back the curtain, he smiled and said,
“I could use a shower…why not conserve water.” He said and climbed in with her. He immediately kissed her lips passionately. It was exhilarating to have her sexy body against his and especially her eagerness to suck his cock. After drying off, Roger took her to his bed to fuck her brains out.

“So, do you like to fuck around on your husband?” He said directly as he liked a woman willing to fuck the boss. Most of his staff was made up of such women with that quality. She replied, "Only when i get the chance"'

"I love a woman that does what it takes. I will need that to sell Jack our contract tomorrow. Tonight...without my little slut assistant, I wonder just how much you want to move up in this company." Roger smirked and laid on his back in his bed while Joyce sucked his cock again before mounting and riding him like a professional.
 
Last edited:
Joyce

"Well lover, you already have an administrative assistant to help you and have sex with you. Personally i want to stay in sales and I'm not ready to be a sales manager. I just want to stay an account executive and if we pull off this deal and get the order, I will expect a bonus and a raise to a salary the sameas Marty and of course I hope you will go with me to the meeting i have next week with the O'Brien Corporation, my biggest account until the one we will capture tomorrow"

He knew what i was offerring. My bodyfor my success in sales and the awards and the extra curricular loving we both would get.

But he couldnt answer yet as my mouth was clamped to his and my tongue was swirling in his mouth.
 
He caught his breath as Joyce was riding his cock steadily.
“I didn’t mean just a admin assistant. We have 3 directors right under Marty my Vice President over sales. I am going to create a 4th director position for what will be called Strategic Accounts.” He said remarkably well while his meat was getting more strained and likely could pound through metal much less cut glass as hard it was was.

He finally flipped her to her back and put her left ankle on his shoulder. He plunged into her pussy with his meat missile. He pumped in and out like a madman in lust. He pounded for all he was worth for almost 15 minutes straight before arching his back and tensing up. He then let his seed go hard as his body shook a bit but he clutched her.
“Holy shit Yes!’ he said as he orgasmed hard.

He collapsed shortly after. He took a moment to compose himself.
“That intense. Amazing…Anyway…I have a director position for Strategic Accounts. This new department would take care of our biggest customers with extra resources and make sure we jump through the hoops they require. Jack Steinbeck will be one of those customers. Your salary baby would equal Martys and you would answer directly to me. In time that position could become a Vice President like Marty as the department grows. Don’t worry you will get a gigantic bonus if or when we land the McCantry account tomorrow. You won’t be able to keep track of all the bonuses in your future.” He said as she was sucking his cock.

He eventually got hard again and took her behind and this time slowly penetrated her ass.
“We will call this the job interview.” He said as he had his entire member inside her anally.


She was off the scale sexy on all fours with her gorgeous hair flipping around he thought as it drove his lustful desire.
 
Joyce

As he fucked my ass, i thought how nice the position sounded - Director of Strategic Accounts. And I will be a member of the executive coimmittee, and the ONLY one there except Marty that has brought in a penny of income to our company. the others are the HR lady and the financial and operating managers and they are just staff positions that are nothing but overhead and expenses as far as i am concerned. NOTHING happens unless we sell something.

that was much better than the title I had in mind - Manager of New accounts.

There was one thing i had overlooked, however, and I exclaimed as he plunged in and out of me, "I also expect stock options. If I am getting you all this new business the profits will increase and the stock price should as well. i expect to participate in that", I blurted out in small pieces as his cock pleasured me,.

Afterward as we laid there together on the bed, I explained why I had so many meetings with the O'Brien Corporation. It couldnt come as a surprise, but I started by asking if he had any idea why we suddenly increased our volume with them so substantially last year.

He didnt answer, but I then added that I started fucking Mr O'Brien last year and he expects me to sleep with him while we are there. Roger, we have to keep the customer happy, and i will fuck you both going and coming back from there, but while we are there I am his. He has a little cutie on the side, and I will call him and tell him you are coming, and ask him to bring her to the meeting too. He likes to watch us two girls getting it on, and I'm sure there wont be any problem getting you a partner on the two nights we will be there.
 
After cumming in her ass he laid there listening to her career ambitions and smiled.
“Well Joyce…that is the core of Strategic Accounts…taking care of the customers special needs. I want to attend your meeting because I want to see you fuck him and suck his cock until his eyes roll in the back of his head and he passes out. You are a fuck queen and I am proud of you.” He said and fondled her breasts as he spooned her on the bed.

“I appreciate you looking out for your new bosses needs. After the meeting I will announce you as the new leader of the Strategic Account Division answering directly to me. You will get vice president pay like Marty…and yes stock options. You will automatically go to Club Excellence yearly….I expect one week with your hubby when employees go. Then the following week as my fucktoy when the executives go with those people other than their spouses.” He said and kissed her neck.

“You remind me of myself. I was a young 2 1year old stud out of college what 17 years ago. I lost a deal because of politics I figure early on the first two weeks I was employed. The asshole had a needle dick…I know he didn’t fuck for it. I ended up fucking his wife and taking his accounts over a period of time. More importantly I found my wife that I am happily married to today…she was my department boss. I fucked her every night on her desk and then her place or mine until we got married. She still gets a lot of my cock besides being a professional shopper. Just keep your hubby happy Joyce…word of advice. Divorce sucks and is unnecessary. My wife knows I fuck around but is okay with it. A big house and cars plus unlimited shopping budget help. Even six years older than me…she is a great piece of ass my Elainey.” He says before both of them drift off to sleep.

In the morning he wakes up to Joyce sucking his cock.
“Oh Yes…baby. You are the bomb…fuck do you need a good bonus.” He says and smiles.

They intend on a good session before Jack arrives with his wife Jenna for the meeting at their suite. They not only CEO/President but also Jenna’s family is the primary stockholders of the company and family founded the company 120 years ago.
 
Joyce

We got ourselves put together and were ready for our presentation when Jack and Jenna arrived. I knew him of course but had never before met his wife. Roger hadnt met either, so he was part of tha audience while I started my prepared speech.

I had done it so many times i could do it in my sleep, or even with a clear voice if I happened to have laryngitis. A few questions were easily answered since I had heard them all before. Everything went smoothly and they seemed genuinely interested until we broke for a light room service lunch.

There was a nice sexual undertone in the light hearted conversation, and when we resumed, Roger had his arm around Jenna having helped her to her chair.

I looked at them, and went over and in front of them gave Jack a kiss. We looked at Jenna and Roger and announced that we had slept together on our last meeting, and would do so again tonight.

Jenna and Roger looked at each iother and he gave her a light kiss and asked her for a similar date tonight and she was all over him with a lovely wet french kiss.

I suggested we could all be a lot more comfortable with a few less clothes, and stripped down to my panties and bra, except of course that i wasnt wearing any.

They got naked too and then I resumed my presentation, making sure that when i needed to pick someting up for the show, i turned and bent over displaying my ass and pussy. When I finished Roger gave me a tremendous kiss and then Jack did the same while Roger and Jenna kissed.

We had thought we would go out to dinner, but this stopped all that and we wanted to make love. The question was asked "your room or mine", and Jenna told us she had planned to invite us to their house for dinner so she now included spending the night.

We all piled into their big car, with Roger and Jenna in the back seat, properly dressed as their butler opened their front door and admitted us. We sat down to dinner which was served by Hilda, their household maid, and lightly while she was back in the kitchen, Jenna asked Rogar if he would rather sleep with Hilda instead of her and got the answer she wanted. She invited him to her bedroom and asked Jack and me if we would like the guest room and Jack made it clear he wanted to share the big bed in their master suite.

So the night was set and we quickly headed there and doffed all our clothes on the way.

Once in bed, Jack told me how impressed he was with Roger, and that we would have all their future business as long as we handled it right and provided the service he was about to get from our account executive (me).
 
They got dressed after a good blowjob and fuck missionary style in Roger’s bed. He took a shower with Joyce but limited the to playful kissing and touching to be ready for their clients. They welcomed the clients Jack and Jenna Steinbeck.

Jack is a dead ringer for Robert Wagner and Jenna for the blond bombshell in her prime Loni Anderson. She has the class and stunning looks. She walks in with a one piece light blue dress with a belt around her tiny waist. Jack is also looking sharp in his suit and tie.

Joyce does her presentation. Just before we break for lunch.
“We have created a new division called Strategic Accounts. Only a handful of customers will qualify for this group. We will add resources to meet the needs including Joyce giving personal attention.” Roger states and continues with the overview of the new division.

After Roger is finished he walks with Jenna. He gave her special attention since the minute she walked in the door. He gets a bit friendly with his arm around her.
“An example of the special attention…well Joyce…show jack.” Roger asked and she went over and kissed him as Roger ran his hand caressing Jenna’s thigh up her pantyhose leg. Roger looked into Jenna’s eyes and kissed her lips.

“Well how about we have a little party tonight. I will show you how to play 19 holes of golf.” Roger said as he looked into her blue eyes.

Joyce then suggested less clothes for the remainder of the meeting of sorts. Roger watched Jenna give the remainder of the presentation naked as he was and influenced Jenna to loose her bra and panties as he had his hands all over her. Roger came up and kissed Joyce hard before closing with his token statement.
“…and that is why you need to sign with us today…and right now.” He said and went back then kissed Jenna long passionate wet kiss.

Dinner was the plan but Roger decided with jack it was better to go to his house and do some serious fucking. Everyone got dressed and piled into the limo. Roger made out the entire way with Jenna. He was almost bursting wanting to have her there.

They did actually have some dinner. A servant in a old style maid type uniform and pantyhose came out. Her name was Hilda and no doubt Jack fucked her likely once a day. Jenna saw Roger’s hungry eyes and asked if he rather have Hilda.
“Absolutely not. I want you Jenna…I want you all night long.” He said and kissed her lips as she grinned.

Jenna and Jack went back and forth as to who would have the big bed in the Master Suite. Jenna was good with taking Roger to “her” room. They obviously have separate bedrooms and separate sex lives.

Roger was quick to discard his clothes and take Jenna in every position he could all night long. He fucked her from top, middle , bottom and some where they were standing and half of the bed. As morning came, Roger fucked Jenna one last time before breakfast. Jack and Jenna signed the 7 year contract. Handshakes and kisses before they left.
“You got your first bonus Joyce” Roger said in the limo to the airport as Joyce gave him a good blowjob.

Roger and Joyce got their belongings from the hotel and were met on the company plane by Jacey and two pilots, Raul and Mike. Roger winked at Jacey.
 
Joyce

We have our contract - we had our sex -= we had everything - well almost.

I had my status with our company. i had my bonus and my salarty locked up and i had the sex life I always wanted.

On the way to the airport, Roger asked me again what my husband did for a living.
I didnt want to answer, but I had to. He was entitled to a response.

"Nothing", i told him. He lives off of me. We are married but we dont have sex. He spends my money with massage parlors and whores, and I spend my time with honest realistic lovers like you and Jack and quite a few others. If you know a good attorney, I'll get a divorce, especially now because I am now married to the company.

We arrived at the company private jet and were greeted by Jacey, who gave Roger the sweetest of kisses. Roger told me he had promised her a fuck on the ride home. I didnt answer, but as we took off and the pilots were busy, Jacey appoached him in a revealing blouse that hid nothing. Her breasts were clearly in view through a transparent blouse and as she stepped up to him, i just said "me first"

He sent her over to me and I kissed her nipples through the fabric of her blouse. then I sucked each one leaving her blouse wet in strategic places, and I told her to get naked. She did and I knelt and kissed her pussy. Roger told her to just lay back and enjoy and i licked and ate her pussy like it was my first meal of the day.

Then he told us to get into a 69 and give him a show. We did as we were told. I loved it. i loved her and while I was on top with her eating my pussy and asshole, I felt a cock up agauisrt me pressing against me, and thought it must be Roger but then I saw him in eyesight so knew it was one of the pilots.

So who is flying the fucking plane?, I asked myself as his cock entered me and fucked my ass like Roger did night before last and Jack did last night.

I felt him ejaculate in me and soon after, another different cock did me again.

I knew I was now the company whore just like we all knew Jacey to be, but she was so sweet and so loving how could anyone be upset with her.

The rest of the flight we rested and talked, and Roger told her of my new status, and ordered her to eat my cunt anytime i wanted it. I wanted it and she went to her knees and did me again since I wasnt and never would again wear panties.

Then since we had a few minurtes I discussed our meeting next week with the O'Briens.

It too is a company based on her money. She is the prime mover and she knows I fuck Tim, her husband. So I suppose she will expect you to take care of her unless she has a boyfriend on the side.

"I'll call him when we get back to the office and set the stage."
 
Last edited:
Roger asked Joyce what her husband did for a living on the ride from the hotel to the airport.
“Huh, he doesn’t fuck your lovely brains out every chance he gets? I mean I have side dishes and my wife knows about it but I hammer her through the mattress often as possible. She likes the break when I fuck around. Okay listen closely Joyce. You get your hubby drunk. You then have him sign a document that when you divorce he gets $1. Then as if you need to call a hooker and I can supply a number as I have helped others do this…take pics as he screws the hooker and you win in divorce court. He signed a document taking $1 and is caught being unfaithful. I can have the document notarized after you get his signature…what else I have done is get a thumb print next to the signature so he can’t deny signing. Key is to get him liquored up.” Roger says and laughs.

“I promised to fuck Jacey on the plane by the way.” Roger says with glee.

They arrive at the airport and Roger gives big wet kiss to Jacey his assistant (fucktoy) after he and Joyce got on the plane. She is a very young Jacquelin Smith look a like from the Charlie’s Angels TV show. She was wearing white blouse showing her cleavage. Joyce requested to take Jacey first. Roger smiled and nodded. He watched as the girls got naked and did some girl on girl action.

“Why should Jacey get all the fun…do a 69 for me.” Roger commanded of both of them. Roger then motioned to one of the pilots, Raul to take Joyce from behind. Then he had Mike get his from Joyce.

“Fuck her well men…she is our company whore.” Roger stated as Jacey came over and gave him head. He then took Jacey and banged her brains out sitting until he came inside her.

Joyce, Jacey and Roger sat and talked after.

“Jacey..Joyce will become my right hand and #2 in this company in a matter of time. She is going to be named the new Director of Strategic Accounts…you will do as she says if she wants you to lick her pussy.” He stated and Jacey nodded then got on her knees to pleasure Joyce.

“You earned your corporate mile high fuck card today Joyce.” Roger said and smiled.

Roger listened to Joyce discuss the O’briens next week.

“I look forward to it Joyce.” Roger states and smiles.

It was a week later and Roger came to Joyce’s house to pick her up in a limo. He took the opportunity to take her on her kitchen table and start fucking her brains right there. He strategically waited for her husband to come home.
“Look Bob…I am giving to your wife like you never could…she has came 5 times already.” Roger said and laughed as Joyce’s husband looked down and then walked back out and slammed the door.

“I always wanted to do that after seeing Interanl Affairs with Richard Gere.” Roger said after finishing his load in Joyce cunt.
 
Back
Top