Sammy's Summer Vacation

Carl:

Carl watched as they arranged themselves then moved over so he could kneel between Debbie's wide open legs.

As Sammy began to tease Debbie's clit with the tongue he knows is very talented, Carl begins teasing her cunt at the same time with the head of his prick.

It's rubbed around and around her seeping opening and centered on it and pressed on it then relaxed to it can circle and rub around it again as he watches Sammy and her eyes watch then they look up and smile at him wickedly for Sammy knows just how wide he'll strretch her cunt and how deeply it'll be fucked when he gives it to her like he did Sammy's ass.
 
Debbie Jo

Ah love her fresh showered smell, fresh and dripping wet. I grabbed her tiny little buttocks and pulled them down to my face.

I stretched my tongue downand ran it along her glistening lips. Up one side. Then up the other. My hands grabbed her firm little buttocks and squeezed.

Sammy 's tongue tickled my love button and I wiggled my hips up towards her.

I tried dipping my tongue into her snatch but alas, I just wasnt that long enough. My breasts mashed into her belly and I rubbed them into her.

I took a long wet lick of my finger and slipped it into her pussy with slow gentle pokes. Then I curved my finger inside her and probed for her magic spot.

After a few long pokes as she wiggled on my face, I pulled out and started taking long wet cat licks on her lovenest.

Just then i felt the hot unmistakable poking of a cock head at my moist entrance. A BIG cockhead. It must be mr Carl.

He poked me with that big thing, just teasing me enough to want it in me some more. But I wanted tongue alot too. It had been a while since i had a woman.

I curled my legs up and around Sammy's shoulders, pulling her further into my wanton delta and lifting my legs up revealing an inviting target.
 
Carl:

He watches as Debbie Jo's ass curls to push her wet cunt and pussy into Sammy's face and grins at the tight asshole she's showing him at the same time.

Reaching over he picks up the KY Sammy had pointed out earlier and liberally coats his cock with it all the way to its base. A big dab on a fingertip is smeared around her asshole.

Now well prepared for his ass reamer and stretching cock Carl moves so he's straddling the lounge chair, puts the tapered tip of his cock head in the center of her tight little asshole and leans on it gradually bouncing harder and harder as her sphincter muscles relax and open letting him in to her ass bit by bit by bit.
 
Debbie Jo

He was a little too big a little too quickly.

I pulled back even further and had to bend sideways to reach down and gently push Mr carl out of my nether hole.

" Yah dont stick thar, till ya lick thar"

It was awkward, but ah managed to line up his cock back to my honeyhole, hoping he'd take the hint. Didnt want to hurt his feelings and all.
 
Carl:

"Sexy, if all that KY Jelly I put on your tight little ass hole and all over my prick won't do the trick I know for damned sure a little spit won't help a damned bit.
"Your ass, your call Debbie Jo," Carl says as he backs off to go and sit down again slick and glistening cock standing thick and tall.
 
Sammy

" ahh dont go away..she just isnt an anl tramp like me" Sammy giggled

Sammy slurped her face deep into the country gals slick box. Licking up all the juices she could. Sammy flicked up a dollop of the KY from Debbie's upturned bum.

O coated my finger in it. The gave her puckered little hole a lick. Probing my tongue as much as I could into her rosebud, before poking my pinky into her backdoor gently. Yet still making the busty gal wiggle.

Sammy returned to sucking on Debbies clit, rolling it around on her tongue. Taking it between her teeth as gentle as she could to flick it.

I stoped my backdoor abuse and started fingering her hungry pussy instead. letting her adjust to one, then two, then three fingers.
 
Carl sat content to be patient to fuck Debbie and watched the two of them as he sucked down some more Amber Bock and winked and grinned over at Randy sitting on the other side of them as they 69'ed.
 
Randy

Debbie Jo had definitely drained me. I was sitting watching the two lovely ladies please each other. It was just what I needed, a chance to rest and be stimulated at the same time.

Randy poured himself a Jack on the rocks and sat down to watch these two vixens get it on. He raised his glass to Carl, as if to say, "Good show, isn't it?"
 
Carl:

He hoisted his beer, grinned and nodded at Randy as if he knew just what he was thinking then returned to watching Sammy and Debbie Jo munching and tonguing away on each other. Now and the he'd rub cock to keep it tall and hard as he watched, listened and smelled.
 
Debbie Jo

Sammy's little hands shore were doin a number on me thats for shore. Her little digits were deeply exploring.

And her tongue on me was deligthful, sending spasms through me. Ah knew I had to return the favour.

I went back to the attack hungrily licking on the petite girly-girls honey pot. Licking, slurping and drinking like it was my last meal on earth.

Ah could hear her moan with every probe of my tongue, and her fingers were setting me off good. Just then she sucked the length of my little salor between her lips and and flicked my insides in such a way , that I couldnt help but cum.

Ah clenched my thighs hard around the girl almost trying to suck her head into me. trembling as ah came. From the way she shook I could tell she was on the very same track.

The two of us whimpered through our first come and relaxed ourselves.

Strange, here I had known the filly 20 minutes and we were entwined and cumming together. This was going to be a great summer.

I lay down mah legs and pulled Sammy up to me for a kiss. Gawd she tasted good. I thought for half a second, hey, thats me. I must taste very good.

I cradled the little gal to my bust and let her suckle. Ah glanced over to the boys.

" looks like you fellas need some attention, ah says we try out some of these bedrooms.. that way Sammy can say hi to randy..and me and Mr Big Dick get can properly "acquainted"

I winked at carl.
 
Sammy

Her head was simming and she tingled all over. Another great orgasm for the day. First in her ass, now eaten out. How could it get better?

Sammy felt hands turn her around and pull her onto heavenly mounds. Debbies kiss was sweet , but even better when Debbie pushed her face into her breasts.

Such wonderful breasts, sammy thought as she began to suckle on Debbie's silver dollar sized nipples.

" looks like you fellas need some attention, ah says we try out some of these bedrooms.. that way Sammy can say hi to randy..and me and Mr Big Dick get can properly "acquainted"

That was a wonderful idea, even though Sammy was dying to get that monster cock of Carls in her pussy. But she couldnt also help but wonder if randy could cum as much for her as he did for debbie. She wanted to know what it would be like to be truly flooded in jizz.

" Sounds great babe" sammy said kissing Debbie on the lips.

I rolled off the recliner and walked over to randy and took by the hand.

" We'll be in the master bedroom on the third floor" isaid pulling a grinning Randy behind me towards the house.

"Oh, by the way..theres an idnetical one just down the hall from it"
 
Carl:

He laughs at Debbie Jo's "Mr. Big Dick" and says still laughing, "Well I've never been called that before although I have heard Carl the Cock and Carl the Bull on occasion Debbie Jo."

Getting to his feet he takes the few needed steps and holds out his hand to help her to her feet.

As they turn to head for the house behind Sammy and Randy, Carl's arm moves behind Debbie Jo and his hand begins to rub and knead her ass as she walks. A fingertip teases her pussy then her tight little asshole as they walk.

"Well Debbie Jo what really drives you crazy? What makes you a raving wild woman begging to be fucked and to cum?
"Do you like is slow and easy, do you like it hard and fast, or do you like it rough and hard? Maybe all three in that order Debbie?"
 
Randy

Randy followed Sammy with a big smile on his face. Watching the two women please each other had aroused and replaced the sexual energy his had expended along with his seed. They were both replaced now and he was ready to give it all to Sammy.

Randy's hands held tight to Sammy as they made their way up the stairs, his erect cock bobing and swinging as they hurried up the stairs.
 
Back
Top