Fagin
little fishie
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2004
- Posts
- 101,654
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No it doesn't.
Good Morning Nesters ... How's everyone doing today ?
I'm great today! How's you?If I say it does then it does!![]()
really?? Since when?
Are ya all shot up now?
I got there early like I was told to do. I was the first person there who had an appointment. In less than 20 minutes there were 30 other 'elderly' people waiting. One woman I thought was perhap 65 or 70 was 88. I was the first one stuck. I left there and went to Schnucks. I got a s/f apple pie and talked with the lady in the bakery. She said they can't keep up with the demand and asked me to drop a note to Schnucks in the suggestion box. I forgot. I also bought my s/f vanilla wafers and will make the banana pudding later. But, OMG, I found the world's best s/f cookie. There's only one to a serving and I've already had 3!
cookie name??
Voortman's shortbread swirls
Oh really? I've seen them but thought they didn't look that good....they really are?
I wanna bite DGO![]()
that's not the package I remember
And your point is?
I also got some bison burgers. I hope they're as good as the ones doc got for the kids.
looks down......it's a padded bra...you can't see points
looks down......it's a padded bra...you can't see points


69 and sunny here.
Evening all![]()