Evening Ladies of the NestHope you had a great day and an even better night
!
Hello Husker, Glad you found your way back. Sorry I missed you this time. Hope you will stick around for awhile.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Evening Ladies of the NestHope you had a great day and an even better night
!
Hello Husker, Glad you found your way back. Sorry I missed you this time. Hope you will stick around for awhile.
yeah did you see that magpie?
~giggles~
He was a two poster and then he was done.




stopping by to say hello Love -- sorry i been MIA -- god i hate RL sometimes
Ya know where to reach me if life gets to hectic and you need to vent. 
{{{{Roze}}}}} I do too.Ya know where to reach me if life gets to hectic and you need to vent.
![]()

{{{Sassy}}} Yes love i do and thank you so much for it -- ok off to try and sleep
miss you baby![]()


Good morning to you hot stuff.![]()
how are you sexy? Working tonight?


I miss you too baby girl.
Hang in there sweetcheeks. I'm thinking about about you so much.![]()
damn now i am crying
i am hanging -- gotta make some tough decisions and it is going to be ruff but i am strong ( so my daughter keeps telling me ) and i will get it done![]()
Sweetheart...I'm sorry it came down to this. Oh Roze you are a strong woman and you will make the right decision..just ask for a little guidance from above.
yeppy all night long and doing ok..but still just as horny..LOL![]()


hell i been screaming for some guidance and the gods and goddesses told me i know what i gotta do --- just dont want to is all
38 is not to young to start over but it is to young to be a widow too
pm coming
Good Morning ya sexy thang
time to get your Butt outa Bed![]()
My ass is out of bed and already have 2 loads of laundry done. 

geee your a busy GirlGood morning baby.My ass is out of bed and already have 2 loads of laundry done.
![]()


geee your a busy Girlyou proably sat on theWasher while it was spinning
![]()
I could hear you moaning so I had to take a peekPeeking in my windows again weren't you.![]()


I could hear you moaning so I had to take a peek![]()

I tried to keep it down...but it felt good.I'm sorry if I woke you.
![]()
I could hear you moaning so I had to take a pee![]()