WriteAwayHoney
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2011
- Posts
- 111
FILLED: THANKS FOR LOOKING. Open to one female to fill the role of 19 year old niece with a thing for Uncle Rick. (I will indicate here when role is filled).
The doctor instructed -- no, demanded -- that he stay off the ankle for at least another three weeks; and his ever-loving sister, who'd been driving 40 miles round trip every day to see to his needs, had just informed him that work was taking her out of state the very next day.
"I'll be fine!" he assured her, tired of feeling like a weight hanging from her neck. He hobbled his way across the room, shoved his debit card and truck keys at her, and said, "Just go to the store, fill the list, get on your plane, and stop worrying! I'm 38 frickin' years old. Give me a fridge full of beer, a couple'a dozen pizzas, and fresh batteries for the cable remote and I'll outlive all of ya."
She laughed hysterically as she grabbed him by the elbow with long nailed fingers, herding him whimpering in pain back toward the couch. "Okay, first off ... you drink a beer a day if that, so the fridge full must be for the poker pals, who aren't supposed to be here because you insist on being on your feet to play host! Second, you don't end up with a body like yours eating pizzas, so again--"
"Poker pals," they said in stereo.
"Third, you're more likely to need batteries for the control panel of the exercise bike than for the television. So ..." She gave him a little shove, twisting him around to land back on the couch where he was supposed to be resting in the first place "...sit down, stay down, and I will take care of getting you taken care of... understand?
He knew better than to argue with her. She was his elderly sister -- as he had been slapped repeatedly over the years for calling his two-years older sibling -- and she had always been more level headed and fore thinking than he. So he snatched up his one beer of the day -- which was actually his second, but she didn't need to know that -- and sat back to let her play mother hen to him.
She fussed about the house for a few more minutes, then headed for the door, calling back, "Sara will be back here tomorrow with your truck and everything on the list--"
Sara...?
"She's out of school for the term, so she can stay in the guest room."
Oh, God, no--
"--so you stay off your feet--"
--stay over? Here--?
"--and we will have you up and around in no time--"
--with me ... alone?
"--so you can get back to that hobby of yours that you call your career." She was out the door, then back in just enough to smile and blow him a kiss, then out again, slamming the door behind her.
Please, god. Don't do this to me. I am not a man who resists temptation well...
It was half past four the next day when he was awoken from another pain-killer induced nap by a cool breeze entering through the wide-open, sliding glass door. He struggled to his feet, hobbled across the floor cursing at himself for again forgetting to close the door -- then, suddenly, remembered he hadn't opened it at all.
He made the last few steps carefully and as quietly as he could and pulled the gently waving shades apart to find Sara just rising from a sunning on the deck. She smiled broadly to him, obviously pleased to find him finally awake, and -- cocking her head to one side and using that same tone as her mother so often used -- said, "Uncle Rick ... c'm'on now ... you're supposed to be sitting down and letting me serve you, remember?"
Serve me? SERVE ME?? Oh, god, don't do this to me, was all that his brain could manage to think of. I am not ... a man ... who resists ... temptation ... well!
(OOC: I have a series of pics of this model that are available should the writer want to look through them. I'm a visual kind of guy; screenplay writer, not manuscript author. I have a couple more of "Rick" as well, but if you would rather pick your own male -- someone more specific to your tastes -- I am all for editing this gent' out.
The doctor instructed -- no, demanded -- that he stay off the ankle for at least another three weeks; and his ever-loving sister, who'd been driving 40 miles round trip every day to see to his needs, had just informed him that work was taking her out of state the very next day.
"I'll be fine!" he assured her, tired of feeling like a weight hanging from her neck. He hobbled his way across the room, shoved his debit card and truck keys at her, and said, "Just go to the store, fill the list, get on your plane, and stop worrying! I'm 38 frickin' years old. Give me a fridge full of beer, a couple'a dozen pizzas, and fresh batteries for the cable remote and I'll outlive all of ya."
She laughed hysterically as she grabbed him by the elbow with long nailed fingers, herding him whimpering in pain back toward the couch. "Okay, first off ... you drink a beer a day if that, so the fridge full must be for the poker pals, who aren't supposed to be here because you insist on being on your feet to play host! Second, you don't end up with a body like yours eating pizzas, so again--"
"Poker pals," they said in stereo.
"Third, you're more likely to need batteries for the control panel of the exercise bike than for the television. So ..." She gave him a little shove, twisting him around to land back on the couch where he was supposed to be resting in the first place "...sit down, stay down, and I will take care of getting you taken care of... understand?
He knew better than to argue with her. She was his elderly sister -- as he had been slapped repeatedly over the years for calling his two-years older sibling -- and she had always been more level headed and fore thinking than he. So he snatched up his one beer of the day -- which was actually his second, but she didn't need to know that -- and sat back to let her play mother hen to him.
She fussed about the house for a few more minutes, then headed for the door, calling back, "Sara will be back here tomorrow with your truck and everything on the list--"
Sara...?
"She's out of school for the term, so she can stay in the guest room."
Oh, God, no--
"--so you stay off your feet--"
--stay over? Here--?
"--and we will have you up and around in no time--"
--with me ... alone?
"--so you can get back to that hobby of yours that you call your career." She was out the door, then back in just enough to smile and blow him a kiss, then out again, slamming the door behind her.
Please, god. Don't do this to me. I am not a man who resists temptation well...
It was half past four the next day when he was awoken from another pain-killer induced nap by a cool breeze entering through the wide-open, sliding glass door. He struggled to his feet, hobbled across the floor cursing at himself for again forgetting to close the door -- then, suddenly, remembered he hadn't opened it at all.
He made the last few steps carefully and as quietly as he could and pulled the gently waving shades apart to find Sara just rising from a sunning on the deck. She smiled broadly to him, obviously pleased to find him finally awake, and -- cocking her head to one side and using that same tone as her mother so often used -- said, "Uncle Rick ... c'm'on now ... you're supposed to be sitting down and letting me serve you, remember?"
Serve me? SERVE ME?? Oh, god, don't do this to me, was all that his brain could manage to think of. I am not ... a man ... who resists ... temptation ... well!
(OOC: I have a series of pics of this model that are available should the writer want to look through them. I'm a visual kind of guy; screenplay writer, not manuscript author. I have a couple more of "Rick" as well, but if you would rather pick your own male -- someone more specific to your tastes -- I am all for editing this gent' out.
Last edited:
-- I say go for it. I only chose this model because I found three pics that offered: