Ransack
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2011
- Posts
- 624
Hello I am a 36 year old male looking for someone to play female roles. Primarily incest roles/plots.
younger male older female
mother/son
aunt/nephew
older male younger female
father/daughter
Depending on the particular scene there could be romantic seduction or coercion, force or anything between.
Some premises/concepts I like are:
blackmail
hypnosis
rape
drugging/drunk
bondage
humiliation
neglect
I also sometimes enjoy having other characters involved (the burden of representing them would be shared or fall on myself). I am also open to any ideas you would like to bring to the roleplay.
If you are interested reply here or email me at philtk421@aol.com. Happy roleplaying!
younger male older female
mother/son
aunt/nephew
older male younger female
father/daughter
Depending on the particular scene there could be romantic seduction or coercion, force or anything between.
Some premises/concepts I like are:
blackmail
hypnosis
rape
drugging/drunk
bondage
humiliation
neglect
I also sometimes enjoy having other characters involved (the burden of representing them would be shared or fall on myself). I am also open to any ideas you would like to bring to the roleplay.
If you are interested reply here or email me at philtk421@aol.com. Happy roleplaying!