Second Chances (closed for LovelyLuna)

I felt my heart drop into my stomach as Maegan began to talk about Travis, and his sexual ability. I did not particularly want to hear about how 'insatiable' he was or the length of time that the two of them spent in bed with each other typically. What I really wanted to do was slip my hand down and grab ahold of the rock hard erection that he had been working on for the past fifteen minutes or so as Maegan and I talked. I wanted to tell myself that the arousal was due to my own shapely physique and the fact that I was seated directly next to him in such a small amount of clothing. But who knew? Perhaps he was really thinking about the sex his girlfriend had just awkwardly brought up.

Blushing I knew I had to answer the question. I couldn't just shrug it off... after all, Kevin and I had just gotten married. It wouldn't make sense for us to be apart unless I gave them a real answer. "Well... he had some serious business issues to take care of. He promised he'd be done soon, so...." It was embarrassing to admit to the two of them, both Travis and Maegan focusing on my face while I spoke. I could see the pity in Maegan's eyes, and I hated it. I was not the victim here. She was. Travis had been mine first and might as well be mine again.

I shrugged now, planting a smile on my face once more to feign happiness. I would not be the one that everyone pitied and felt for. I glanced down to take notice of the bubbles that rose up around us in the hot tub. They obscured pretty much everything below our necklines, and one would have to clear them away and look hard to see what was going on underwater. I smirked at this realization, and found my hand creeping toward Travis' lap. Maegan had started speaking again, and I smiled at her, pretending that I was listening. She was distracted, so I felt I was safe to continue my journey. My fingertips reached Travis' leg, sliding over the slick material of his swim trunks. I could feel him tense up beside me as he realized what was going on. He gave me a quick glance, more peripheral than anything. Then he turned back to Maegan, knowing that he would need to focus his attention on her too. After a few more seconds, I hit jackpot, my fingers sliding over something hard and hot. As I wrapped my grip around it and squeezed, I could feel Travis' member throbbing underneath my touch. If I could only get him alone.
 
I knew as soon as the words left Maegan's mouth that inquiring about Kat's solitary presence poolside was a mistake. Kat offered some explanation to cover, but a glint in her eye hinted that having to explain her husband's absence displeased her.

Maegan began talking about how unfortunate that reality would intrude on a fairy-tale wedding. I only half heard it because I felt a touch on my left thigh. Somehow I knew immediately it was Katherine's hand.

Somehow I managed to maintain a neutral facade as Kat's fingers trailed along my thigh. But as her touch neared the hemline of my swim trunks near mid-thigh, any pretense of keeping my arousal in check failed utterly. My cock surged in size, straining at the confined space between my thigh and trunks. The swelling head popped out at the bottom, leaving only the tumultuous jacuzzi bubbles at the surface as cover for my condition.

Meanwhile, the subtle war of words continued above the water. Kat's voice contained a defensive tone as she indicated that Kevin was tending to matters vital to his (and, by proxy, her) future and that only something of such importance could restrain him from the marital bed. Somewhere in the midst of this, I felt Kat's fingers grasp the portion of my cock that had escaped past my trunks. Her eyes went wide and she let out a slight gasp as her fingers failed to encircle my girth and realization dawned on her. Somehow she covered by suggesting that she'd been thinking of Kevin and how hard he'd be for her, carrying her straight off to bed as soon as he was free.

Glancing at Maegan, I could see immediately that Kat's defense of her temporary solitude had been heard as a rebuke by my girlfriend. Maegan had heard, "my husband and I would be fucking like rabbits right now if his career wasn't on the line, but you and your boyfriend came straight to the pool . . . what's your excuse?" Maegan was not used to having her hotness or sexual intensity questioned, so I could see her sky-blue eyes glitter like ice as she answered.

"Oh, I know what you mean. Travis is the exact same way. Practically unstoppable when he gets fired up. Right honey?"

I nodded. "Uh . . . yeah," I managed, not wanting to say much lest I groan. Kat was currently massaging my cock as best she could with one hand. I always liked a woman's hand on my cock, but the fact that my girlfriend was sitting unaware right next to me added an element of danger that I found intensely erotic.

"Of course," Maegan continued, "with Travis, I can't just jump right in." It was then that I felt an arm approach from my right. Maegan was far less cautious than Kat, but then she was in familiar territory. Her hand found the waistband of my trunks and slipped inside and soon I felt her hand grip the base of my shaft. It took all my remaining reserves to confine my reaction.

As her fingers made contact, she cooed slightly. "Oh my, he's a bit of a big boy, you see, so I need a little time to warm up for him. Isn't that right, honey?"

I was assuredly beyond words at this point. With Kat's hand at one end of my cock and Maegan's at the other, all my mental energy was devoted to trying not to show both the intense anxiety and pleasure I was experiencing.

Of course, I was almost secondary to this contest of wills between the women. Maegan leaned over and kissed my cheek, but her eyes were only on Katherine. Looking directly at her opponent, Maegan added with saccharine pleasantness, "I suppose it's lucky you don't have that problem with Kevin."
 
My eyes bored into Maegan for a moment as she spit out her last, harsh jab at my sex life and my husband. I could understand her desire to defend her own, but really? That was just uncalled for. I gave Travis' cock one final squeeze, knowing that Maegan was beginning her own assault on his hard member as we spoke, then withdrew my hand and let it float up to the surface. I would not play this childish game with her. For a second, I wondered how Travis could even stand such a juvenile human being. She was an airhead, and sure she was rather pretty, but a swell of over-confidence alerted me to the fact that I was hotter. I faked a smile and leaned back in the jacuzzi, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It's luckier that I don't feel the need to throw around personal details about the way Kevin and I are intimate....." With that, I hoisted myself out of the hot tub and grabbed my towel from where I had set it down. I was uninterested in continuing to sit here with the man I desperately wanted and the woman who currently had him. Why should I be made to feel like the jealous homewrecker? I was the one who was committed for life. Giving Travis one last glance, I bit down on my lower lip, locking my eyes on his for my last comment. "I'll see you later?"

I let Maegan sit on that one, sure she would be too stupid to draw any real connections, but also sure that she would spend a good amount of time trying to figure it out. Then I turned, drawing my eyes away from Travis to strut toward the door that led back into the hotel. I hoped Travis knew how bitchy his little girlfriend was, and I hoped that he would think about me while she sucked his cock or rode him as I knew she would in the next few minutes. Being the type of woman who always needed her sexual prowess confirmed, Maegan would be sure to get him all riled up as soon as possible. If he was like any other man I had known, he would give in and pound her, whether I was on his mind or not.

In a huff, I punched the button outside the elevator angrily, taking a moment to loosely wrap the towel around my body. Honeymoon suite be damned, I was going to relax up there. Maybe Kevin was back. I could get an angry fuck out of him to calm myself, then take a nap or something. In the back of my mind, I wondered whether Travis and I would even see each other later tonight. It didn't look good for either of us.
 
I resisted the urge to sigh with relief as Katherine released her grip on my cock. Maegan's hand had been stroking deeper into my shorts and it seemed only a matter of time before the two hands encountered each other. I was fairly certain that I didn't want to be present when these two women realized they'd been simultaneously stroking the same cock.

Kat stalked off after grousing about the impropriety of publicly discussing sexual details. I watched her cute ass wiggle to and fro as she made her way across the pool area.

Maegan was merely bemused. "Guess she can dish it out, but can't take it," she smirked. "Can you believe she had the gall to imply that our sex life was dull? Just because I need some warmup time to get ready? Fat little bitch has probably been fucking guys with pencil dicks all her life. I'd like to to see her try and stuff your big cock up her cunt without any warning."

She turned to me and I said a silent prayer that my thoughts weren't writ large on my face.

"Speaking of which," she continued, "oh my God, you are so fucking huge right now!" Maegan's eyes flashed with lust as she stroked my cock. "Have you been taking those pills from those infomercials?! You feel absolutely ginormous!"

What portion of my face that wasn't mildly flushed already turned crimson. "Uh, thanks," I responded. "I guess it was seeing you with Katherine like that." Recognizing that might sound wrong, I hastily added, "I mean, you fighting with her over me... I mean, about how much you liked sex with me... "

I felt I was flailing, but Maegan giggled appreciatively. "Aw, did it turn you on seeing me defend my man and his big, hard cock?" She kissed me softly. "If that's what it takes to get you like this, maybe we should invite her to stop by more often." She giggled and kissed me again.

"Oooh," she moaned, "I can't wait anymore. Let's get upstairs so you can fuck me till I can barely walk!" Maegan stood up and gathered her things.

I, however, remained in the jacuzzi. "Uh, I don't think I can walk around like this," I said, nodding towards the the water. "Not with so many people around."

Maegan flushed a little and laughed. "Yeah, can't have you getting arrested for indecency."

"You go on ahead," I suggested. "I'll have an easier time calming it down without your hot bod to look at."

Maegan smiled broadly at the compliment. "Alright, smooth talker. I'll go get ready for you. Just try not to envision the new lingerie I brought along." She winked lasciviously at me, then skipped away.

I waited till she was out of sight, then reached for my towel. My erection was still achingly hard, but I didn't have time to wait for it to subside. By draping the towel around my waist and then using one hand to hold the terrycloth slightly away from my body, I could keep it from clinging to the thick bulge running along my left thigh.

I set off with as much speed as I could manage without bending my left knee or slipping on the wet tiles surrounding the pool. Katherine had exited to the west, so I headed in that direction. Hopefully I could catch her; I didn't want to lose her again after all these years apart.

I assumed she was heading back to her room, so I found the nearest bank of elevators. The big suites were on the upper floors. The 22nd floor would have the massive penthouses, but I doubted they would've paid for that much for one night , but I doubted they would have paid for that much space for one night. Probably just a luxury suite on the 21st. I punched the button and prayed that I was not too late.
 
As I made my way out of the elevator doors and back into my not-so-luxurious honeymoon suite, I sighed angrily. All I had wanted was to get married and forget about my past, and the regrets I had about my young adulthood. It was proving impossible, what with the addition of Travis into my life again, and the absence of my husband every time I needed him. I pushed open the door to the room, then closed it again, neglecting to lock it. Who cared if someone came in and kidnapped me or stole my things? At least it would lead to some excitement for me.

Kevin still wasn't back. I was sure that he was on yet another business call, and probably wouldn't join me until late evening for dinner. That was fine. I had the huge king size bed to myself for now, and the arousal in my bikini bottoms would either dissipate or be taken care of with my slender fingers. No matter. I settled myself down on the bed, then flopped back, spreading my limbs. What I needed now was to relax. No more stress about Kevin, or Travis and Maegan, or anyone else for that matter. One hand reached up to deftly untie my bikini top string, letting the cups that restrained my breasts fall to the sides. I wiggled my way out of the material, my breasts free and naked now as I lay there on my back. Closing my eyes, I let my fingertips dance across my tummy gently, playing with the skin around my bellybutton. I could certainly get myself off.
 
The elevator seemed to take an interminable time before it at last dinged on the 21st floor. I crossed my fingers anxiously and prayed that I might yet catch up to Kat. When the doors parted, I rushed out into the hallway.

It was empty.

I glanced hurriedly in both directions. I was definitely on the right floor. The carpeting and fixtures were a grade nicer than those on the lower floors. The doors to each suite were fewer in number and further apart, reflecting the much larger rooms. But it was still just a hotel hallway and it was empty.

I glanced at a few of the doors. All were numbered, but had no other identifying marks. No way to tell which one held Katherine.

In a brief fevered moment, I considered knocking on doors at random. But who knew might answer. I imagine hotel security would take a dim view of my bothering their luxury suite customers.

Worse, what if I picked the right room and Kevin answered? "Hey, buddy, sorry that I'm dripping wet and half-naked with a barely concealed to conceal a massive erection, but could I speak to your smoking hot wife in private?" Yeah, that would go well.

I sighed. I just had to hope I could catch up with Katherine later as we'd arranged. Assuming she even showed after her dust-up with Maegan. Women.

Grumbling, I summoned the elevator and rode it down to my floor. I stalked down the long hallway to my room. I paused outside it. I wasn't sure I was up to facing Maegan given today's events, but I didn't see much choice. Forcing a smile, I opened the door.

"Hey honey, I'm back."
 
I could almost feel the sexual tension underneath my straying fingertips as they reached my bikini bottoms, slipping down past the band to toy with my smooth shaven pussy. I let out a loud sigh as I made contact, finally, with my swollen clit. My fingers grazed along it before dragging down my slit to scoop up some of the juices that I had been collecting there ever since Travis had gotten me all worked up at the reception hall. Just who did he think he was, anyway? I didn't need a man. Katherine Vanderbilt didn't need anyone. Even if the name was the reason I was staying in this fancy hotel in this fancy honeymoon suite all by my lonesome. This name could be blamed for a lot of things today, it seemed.

Groaning and becoming frustrated with all of this entirely, I pulled my hand from my bikini bottoms and sat up on the bed, the white top falling to the side and onto the duvet cover. There was a long, large mirror directly across from me, perhaps tacky in some situations but surely perfectly sweet in a room designated for newlyweds. I could see my reflection in it now, and I looked incensed. My hair, hanging down long and dark in loose ringlets, framed the expression on my face which could only be described as flushed and frantic. Who was I kidding? I needed to find Travis. Travis was the only answer to all of this... tension I was feeling. But now my phone was ringing, and I was sure it was the man I absolutely did not want to see right now. Rolling over to retrieve it from my bag, I glanced at the caller ID. Kevin... oh, Kevin... Just as I had thought. Sprawling out on my tummy, I hit answer.

"Oh hey, babe... Yeah... the suite is great, just super lonely without my groom. Oh.... is that so? Well, then I guess I'll see you for dinner very late tonight?"

I didn't even wait to say goodbye after hearing his confirmation, deciding to angrily punch the end button when he informed me that he would not be back for a few more hours. This was turning into a great wedding day. The absolute best. Sitting up and slipping my bikini bottoms off, I turned and gauged my own appearance in the mirror. I still had it. Definitely. Round, firm ass, tanned and smooth skin, perky C cup breasts and the cutest little hourglass shape. That's what Travis had always told me. That the shape of my body was exquisite, as if I was carved by some sculptor. Ahhh, Travis. Sweeping my hair up into a simple ponytail, I padded away toward the bathroom. Before I made it to the sink, however, I decided to be just a teensy bit risky. Grabbing my phone from the bed, I leaned against the door to send a quick text to Travis.

"Room 2207. Honeymoon Suite on door in gold lettering. Can't miss it. Pass it along to Maegan."

This last part was particularly important. To remove any suspicion, I would have to act as if this was something Kevin had wanted me to inform his cousin of. If she read the text first, no harm no foul. If Travis got it and managed to keep her from seeing it, he would read it as an open invitation. And with that, it was time for my hot bath. Smirking to myself, I dropped the phone on the bed once more and pushed open the bathroom door, starting up the jets and the water in the jacuzzi-like tub in the bathroom. The door was unlocked. Let 'em find me.
 

"Ah, good" called Maegan from the bathroom. "I thought with an erection like that, you might never be able to get out of the water."

I faked a laugh. I'd managed to tame my arousal on the way back, but I felt immensely relieved to be behind closed doors again. I clambered onto the bed, worn out by the recent mental stress.

"I'll be right out, tiger," Maegan continued. "I've got something to show you."

I mumbled, "Okay," settling down onto my side.

I heard a muffled buzz from the chair where I'd draped my suit after the wedding. Cell phone? I reached over and pawed at the pockets till I located the phone. Sure enough I had a text.

My heart skipped a beat. It was from Katherine. And it had her room number! I swore quietly. That information would have come in handy 10 minutes ago.

I composed a quick response. "Back in my room. Will try to get over later. Might be tied up for a bit with M first."

I racked my brain for a moment. I couldn't just leave. What excuse could I give Maegan to let me dash over to Katherine's room?

Apparently I was so distracted that I failed to notice Maegan's return. I didn't look up till I heard a sharp clicking. I looked up to discover that my left wrist was now encircled by a fuzzy pink handcuff. Maegan clicked the other end around the bedpost. "There we go. After seeing so little of you today, I wanted to make sure you couldn't get away."

Her eyes turned towards the cell phone. I quickly punched SEND before she plucked it from my grasp. "Ah ah ah," Maegan said while waggling her finger at me. "No distractions." She tossed my phone onto a chair without looking at it, her eyes locked on mine.

"So tiger, what do you think?" she inquired as she straddled me on the bed. Maegan had donned a pale blue teddy that fell to just below her waist. The material was gauzy, so I could see her breasts were braless, the nipples already hard. Her panties were a matching shade and covered just the bare minimum.

"Wow," I gasped, a bit lost for words.

That seemed to please Maegan, who smiled broadly. "Let's get that nice cock of yours out. I've been dreaming of fucking you all day. " She tugged my swim trunks down to my knees.

"Oooh, you did manage to get it down," she cooed upon sight of my flaccidity. "Let me fire you up again." Maegan bent down and gently sucked the head of my cock into her mouth.

I doubt I could have resisted on my best day. Blood coursed into my cock and it swelled dramatically.

Maegan moaned pleasantly, sending a delightful vibration down my stiffening shaft. When I was near full size, she let the mushroom-shaped head pop free and grinned at me. "I love feeling you get hard against my tongue," she giggled.

As if by magic, a condom wrapper appeared in her hand. "Time to suit up, tiger!" she announced gleefully.
 
The better part of an hour later, Maegan had shuddered her way into a sixth (by my count) orgasm and then collapsed atop me. She lay there gasping for breath for a few minutes till at last she could speak. She mumbled incoherently for a while - mostly various inflections and tones of "Oh God" and "No more."

When her eyes regained focus, she stared at me. "Oh my God, Travis! I've never been fucked like that before!" She groaned painfully. "Oh God, you're still hard?! You're a goddam machine!"

Indeed, my cock remained like German steel despite our exertions. While I prided myself on having respectable staying, I'd never once lasted even half this long. I should have blown my load two or three times by now, yet I remained locked and loaded and still unfired. I had certainly wanted to cum, but despite the intense pleasure, nothing had happened.

Maegan attempted to push herself upright, but then yelped and collapsed on me again. "Oh God, I can't, I can't. No more, oh God, no more. It just hurts too much. No, I can't. I'm sorry, no, oh God. You're splitting me in two, God, it hurts. Sorry, no more, no." During this mumbled diatribe, Maegan crawled off me and onto the bed beside me. When my still throbbing shaft sprang free, she moaned softly and reached down between her thighs to cup herself. She curled into a fetal position, still clutching herself and mumbling quietly. After a minute, she fell silent and her breath slowed into the slow and steady pattern of unconsciousness.

I reached down and removed the green-tinted condom which clung to me like a second skin. I'd never seen myself in such a hyper-aroused state. My entire shaft was a bulging, angry purple. Veins stood out on it like some steroid-abuser's biceps. The head looked to be the size of my clenched fist. No wonder Maegan had cried uncle.

I headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower full blast. I left the knob turned fully towards cold and stepped into the chilly stream. After the initial shock, I relished the cooling water on my hot skin; sex with Maegan really burned the calories.

I stayed in as long as I could bear it. When I at last stepped out, I was shivering. But my cock jutted before me as stiff and swollen as before.

I was starting to grow concerned. Staying power was one thing, but this simply didn't make sense. I'd never been this turned on, yet I still hadn't been able to cum.

Katherine. It was the only thing I could think of. I'd kept seeing her face while I'd been in bed with Maegan. Perhaps she was the solution.

I glanced over at Maegan. She'd be out for hours, I wagered. I picked up my phone and texted Katherine. "Finally free. Need to see you ASAP."

I shut my phone and prayed for a swift reply.
 
I sank down into the tub I had just fixed for myself and filled up with bubbles. My phone sat on the spacious side area, and I glanced over at it hopefully. Seeing that there was no notification or light, I bit my lip hard and sank down further. I had left my hair up in the ponytail, but its length was causing the ends to dampen. I reached down to touch one, drag it across my shoulder slowly. The water was warm, the jets were going, I should have been completely relaxed. All I could think about, however, was Travis. I knew he was with Maegan, of course he was. But what were they doing? It boiled my blood to think about him fucking her, making love to her, even kissing her. I never knew I could be such a jealous bitch. Closing my eyes, I ran my hands under the water and down my stomach, feeling my smooth skin. I kept going until I reached my mound, still baby soft from my wax yesterday afternoon. I was attractive, wasn't I?

Shaking those thoughts from my head, I pulled my hands back up and reached for a bar of soap that sat near my head. The least I could do was get clean while I was in here. Lifting my leg, I soaped up my hands and then reached down to run them from my thigh to my calf. I cleaned gently, switching off from one leg to the other. Then it was the rest of my body. My pussy, my ass, my hips, my waist... I scrubbed them all, passing the time by going as slowly as possible.

When my body was clean and the bathwater had gone cold, I stood up, water running down my naked form in rivulets. I flipped the drain open so the water could go out, and then turned on the shower when it had mostly drained. I yelped a bit, the water was colder than I had expected, but it warmed up after a few minutes and I let down my hair, running my hands through it. No shampoo for now, but it felt good to rinse it out. I could feel the hairspray releasing its bonds, the styled curls releasing as well. Washing like this felt like a return to the old Kat. The one who hadn't married a man who only wanted arm candy. The one who had been in love with a passionate troublemaker who didn't like to shave.

I sighed but was then snapped out of my thoughts by a buzz and a tone from my cell. I pushed the shower curtain open hastily and glanced down at it, biting my lip. Could it... no, it was probably just Kevin. But there was no harm in reading it, was there? Reaching for a towel, I stepped down onto the fluffy bath mat, wrapping the white terry cloth around my body slowly. I took careful steps toward my phone, almost afraid of it for some reason. Realizing I was being silly, I bent to pick it up and glanced down. It was from Travis... and it was urgent, it seemed.

I had half a mind to tell him to go fuck himself, after everything that happened with Maegan in the hot tub and Travis' complete lack of a backbone when it came to his girlfriend's petty insults. But frankly, I couldn't just say no.... Trying to hold back the smile that was playing on my lips, I shot him a quick text back: "Still in my room. You know where it is. Hurry." I had no way of knowing how soon Kevin would be back, but I did know that there was nothing I could do to keep Travis away if I was alone up here. And... right now, I didn't want to. Throwing my towel carelessly on the ground, I padded away into the bedroom, bending over to pull my silk robe from my suitcase. It had been an engagement present from my best friend, with the assumption that I would wear it tonight for Kevin. But... well, it was already nighttime at this point, and Kevin was nowhere to be found. Why let a sexy little thing go to waste?

I stepped up to the mirror, slipping the sleeves of the red robe over my arms. Then I cinched the waist, tying a loose bow in the front. The robe barely fell past my ass and I chuckled now. Just what my best friend would assume I needed. Swallowing hard, I pushed my hair over my shoulders just so. It was still a bit damp, but it really only added to my allure. My makeup was gone now, and I was barefacing it, but I didn't have time to change that... I knew Travis would be up here any minute.
 
I stepped up to the door, heart in my mouth. In the minutes it had taken for me to cross the hotel and take an elevator up to Kat's floor, I'd worried that it might now all be for naught. What if she'd changed her mind about seeing me? What if her husband had returned? What if she'd been playing with me the whole time and had given me the wrong room number? Today had been too crazy to assume much of anything.

I knocked and waited for a small eternity. Crossing the hotel a second time had been even more disconcerting. My cock was far too stiff to stuff down my pants leg, so I had it pinned against my abdomen with my waistband and covered with my shirt. But since I now had a vertical cylindrical bulge beneath shirt, I still felt only slightly less conspicuous than being naked. I prayed silently for Katherine to open the door before someone spotted me standing outside in this condition.

For once today, luck was with me. The door parted a crack and Katherine's eye glared out at me. "Hi," I started. "Sorry for the delay."

I could see she wasn't entirely pleased at having to wait, but she swung the door wide. As she did so, my next words died on my tongue. Kat was apparently recently from the shower judging by the damp curls of her hair. It also caused the red silk robe to cling most deliciously to her massive breasts. I stared unabashedly at the hint of cleavage her robe allowed and felt my swollen cock twitch with desire.

For her part, Katherine seemed momentarily distracted by the obvious erection before her. I suspected she'd rarely opened the door to be greeted in such a libidinous fashion

I did what I could to defuse the situation. Recognizing the futility of ignoring the obvious, I smiled sheepishly. "As you can see, I'm happy to see you. Might I come in?"

 
Hearing a knock on the door, my eyes snapped up to look. There was a shadowy figure outside the frosted glass, and it was the same shape and height as Travis. He was here. I gave myself one final glance in the mirror, playing with a few damp tendrils, then turned to open the door. I pulled it open slowly, just a crack. One eye glared angrily at Travis, though my resolve to be mad was quickly fading as I got a good look at him. He looked nervous, flushed, but oh so gorgeous. This was the man I had nearly given myself to years ago. And now... well, now it seemed as if I had a second chance. I opened the door in full, revealing my outfit, short robe and wet hair and bare feet.

As I did, my eyes were drawn down to an incredibly obvious bulge under Travis' shirt. I blushed, distracted by it, thoughts of finally getting to feel him inside of me... but then he spoke up. He sounded a bit urgent, wanting to come in so soon, and I was sure it had something to do with what must be a painful erection. I wondered why Maegan hadn't taken care of this problem, and inwardly gloated a bit at her failure to make Travis cum, if they had, in fact, just fucked.

"I suppose you can come in... although, I'm not sure if I should let you, with that thing..." I let my eyes flit down to his crotch once more before flitting up to catch his gaze. I was trying to remain steely and cold, but it was becoming harder. Each time I met Travis' eyes, I melted a little bit more. I wanted him. Had been wanting him since we had rendezvoused in my dressing room. At this point, it was more a need. "Who is that for? Me? Or your girlfriend?"

I said girlfriend like a four-letter word, couldn't keep the resentment out of my voice on that one. But still, I turned on my heel, leaving the door open for Travis to follow me inside. Once the two of us were inside, he turned and locked the door behind him. A bold move, but that was what I had once loved about him... still loved about him. I headed for the bed, perched myself on the edge of it, and crossed my legs. My hands went instinctively to either side of me, resting on the bed so I could recline back a bit as I looked up at him. My robe rode up on my legs, showing off the swell of my ass nicely, in a fashion that was no mistake.

"What is it you want, Travis? Because I'm unsure of your intentions at this point." I bit my lip, knowing what it was that I wanted, what it was that I was hoping for. But how could I know if Travis wanted those things too? After all, he had chosen his rude, slutty girlfriend over me once today. Who was to say he wasn't up here this very moment to tell me that he couldn't see me anymore?
 
Kat's initially looked at the furious bulge beneath my shirt with a look of unabashed luster. Thinking all was forgiven, I stepped towards her.

But Kat's face darkened suddenly and she glared at me. "Who is that for? Me? Or your girlfriend?" She spat out the last bit like a curse. I was surprised. She'd barely met Maegan, but Kathryn's tone suggested a disdain from years of blood feud.

I stopped, confused as to the swift shift in mood. Apparently everything was not as copacetic as I'd initially imagined.


Kat turned and walked away. She pushed the door opened wide as she did so, which I assumed meant I should follow her inside. I let the door swing shut behind me, but paused to throw on the dead bolt. Just in case her husband showed up, I'd at least buy myself some reaction time.

Kat had perched herself on the edge of the bed. Her silk robe was riding up her thighs, exposing all but the last few inches of her firm legs. I'd known too many women to presume that this barely obstructed view of her nether regions was accidental; she was obviously toying with me.

"What is it you want, Travis? Because I'm unsure of your intentions at this point."

I stared at her, confused still further. Her tone did not suggest she playing the coy, half-naked housewife in a porno, inquiring innocently about where the burly delivery guy should put his package.

I glanced down to the cylindrical bulge beneath my clothes. I looked to her, back to the bulge, and back at her. "Is this some kind of trick question?" I said incredulously. "What I want is to fuck you with my big, hard cock. My intentions are to do that until one of us passes out."

I tilted my head and glared inquisitively back at her. "Why? What exactly are your intentions, Kathryn?"
 
I bit my lip as Travis grew incredulous, confused by my actions. It was clear that he didn't think he had done anything wrong. It was clear that he wanted me... a painfully hard erection was enough proof. And I wanted him, and I couldn't wait any longer for a time after Kevin had returned tonight. So in that moment, I decided to put aside my jealousy of Maegan. She had nothing to do with Travis and I, anyway. And here he was, in front of me, unsatisfied by her. So I did what I had been wanting to do since I laid eyes on him at my wedding reception.

"I want what you want..." It was all I said before I was putting my hands on either side of Travis' hips to pull him closer to me where I sat on the bed. I tucked the fingers of my right hand into his waistband and looked up at him, desire burning in my eyes. "I want your cock...." I breathed in sharply before using my other hand to stroke across the front of Travis' crotch, still covered in the fabric of his pants (and presumably boxers if he was wearing them). My fingers crawled up toward the button of his jeans, tugging to free it. Then I was dragging his zipper down, slowly, eyes still locked on his. "Give it to me?" At that, I slid my hand, now finished unzipping, up Travis' chest. I hooked two fingers in the collar of his shirt and pulled him down towards me on the bed, laying back as I did. My movements now were fast and feverish. Arousal was rising up in me, pent up from the wedding earlier today.
 
Back
Top