MissKitty02
Virgin
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2025
- Posts
- 1
Hi all who stumble upon this thread.
Newish to this part of lit.
As from the thread title, I'm seeking a dominant man who would best associate themselves being a trainer/owner or something alike. Think of a strict and firm person but not an asshole!
Non negotiables for me is I will never participate in roleplay, roleplaying is not my cup of tea. So if you want to stroke my back and spank my ass... You just can't do that, but I can always do it for you
Anyways! If you love giving instructions and tasks and not just because I want them but because you love doing so, feel free to message me so we can get to know each other better.
I'm not looking for something short term and I'm not looking for anything progressing to real life, it's strictly online but long term.
Preference would be someone who's in the UK, just due to time zones however, I'm not completely against it, if there is a way something can work out, I'm always up for trying and finding out.
Newish to this part of lit.
As from the thread title, I'm seeking a dominant man who would best associate themselves being a trainer/owner or something alike. Think of a strict and firm person but not an asshole!
Non negotiables for me is I will never participate in roleplay, roleplaying is not my cup of tea. So if you want to stroke my back and spank my ass... You just can't do that, but I can always do it for you
Anyways! If you love giving instructions and tasks and not just because I want them but because you love doing so, feel free to message me so we can get to know each other better.
I'm not looking for something short term and I'm not looking for anything progressing to real life, it's strictly online but long term.
Preference would be someone who's in the UK, just due to time zones however, I'm not completely against it, if there is a way something can work out, I'm always up for trying and finding out.