lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2009
- Posts
- 47,708
I am looking for a female who is interested in doing some role play scenario's with me. What I'm looking for specifically is some one whose "exchanges" are more than two or three sentences and someone who likes to take their time (No one is naked and fucking by the second exchange) I enjoy one on one scenario's although I will do three ways but not out right gang bangs. I am open to all situations including incest and am looking for someone who likes to put some dialogue and some story to the game as I am a fan of slower seductions and also am doing this to improve my writing skills in general. Also if you ever want to switch up as a challenge I will write as the female character with you taking the male role or even a lesbian encounter. If you are interested and have or want to exchange some idea's please send me a PM.
