Seeking Story Co Author

StrictMasterD

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Posts
563
I have 3 ideas for some stories, but I do not have the skills needed to put my idea together
I am NOT looking fpor credit on the stories, I am just looking to see them written and posted, who ever does the stories wil recieive 100% credit
 
I'm sure there will be some writers here willing to help you. However, if I might make a suggestion, there are a lot of ideas in a lot of different genres floating around this site.

So I'd suggest you should outline a little of what your ideas are about (even if not going into the details, at least give an idea of the genres). That way potential writers can decide whether or not they're something they'd want to/be able to write.

You may even find one of your ideas really grabs the interest of a writer who may not have paid much attention to this thread by itself.
 
I agree! Just post your ideas, in a thread with a title that might hook someone into reading it.

I have written several stories on this site based on suggestions in this forum. You never know what will grab someone's fancy.......Carney
 
I have 3 ideas for some stories, but I do not have the skills needed to put my idea together
I am NOT looking fpor credit on the stories, I am just looking to see them written and posted, who ever does the stories wil recieive 100% credit

I might be interested. Please share some details.
 
Back
Top