sensual yahoo roleplay tonight?

bushy_chrissy

Really Experienced
Joined
May 31, 2005
Posts
108
Hi everyone.

Wondering if anyone is interested in some fun this evening.... I'm in the mood to play, but don't have a partner. Pretty open to ideas, as long as it doesn't involve pain I'm pretty flexible.

Me: 5'5" hazel eyes chestnut red hair in curls just past my shoulders, pale skin with glasses.

You: good with words , hopefully someone who can say more than "wanna cyber." :) Even better if you enjoy detailed descriptions of scenarios together, playing for 30-60 minutes rather than 2-5 minutes.

Perhaps you could send me a private message with a scene that appeals to you? I'll check here at 11:20pm EST.

Hope to hear from you! :*

-Chrissy
 
Hi everyone.

Wondering if anyone is interested in some fun this evening.... I'm in the mood to play, but don't have a partner. Pretty open to ideas, as long as it doesn't involve pain I'm pretty flexible.

Me: 5'5" hazel eyes chestnut red hair in curls just past my shoulders, pale skin with glasses.

You: good with words , hopefully someone who can say more than "wanna cyber." :) Even better if you enjoy detailed descriptions of scenarios together, playing for 30-60 minutes rather than 2-5 minutes.

Perhaps you could send me a private message with a scene that appeals to you? I'll check here at 11:20pm EST.

Hope to hear from you! :*

-Chrissy
Hi . ..
I wish I'd seen this sooner! If you're ever in the mood again, I'd be interested in keeping you company. I'll send you a PM just now x
 
Back
Top