Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If you ever want an audience…When home alone, sometimes I practice stripteasing.
Doing so now?When home alone, sometimes I practice stripteasing.
That is so hotInstead of having sex with my husband on his birthday, I had sex with his friend. We planned it too
More than once? Lead to other fun with her?I fingered my mother in law while she wanked me off
Progressed to sex some months laterMore than once? Lead to other fun with her?
Was this all at once, or individually with all of them? Did any of them know about the others?For about 2 years I was fucking a mother and daughter, mother's little sister and daughters BFF.
What a time with the different combos of wild sex we had.
It wasThat is so hot![]()
Guess he had a good birthday then.Instead of having sex with my husband on his birthday, I had sex with his friend. We planned it too
Lol he was passed out when it happenedGuess he had a good birthday then.![]()
Well, you had a good birthday for him with a happy ending LOLLol he was passed out when it happened
Definitely. His friend is fucking hot. I love him.Well, you had a good birthday for him with a happy ending LOL
At times that's what friends are for. Did you tell hubby the next day?Definitely. His friend is fucking hot. I love him.
Nope cluelessAt times that's what friends are for. Did you tell hubby the next day?![]()
You plan it with your husband and THEN he knows nothing about it?He had no idea
Id personally be excited if I was hubby & was toldYou plan it with your husband and THEN he knows nothing about it?
All at once, dated the mother, 3 months in her 19 year old daughter asked about joining us, she had watched us a couple times, thoughtshe was out of the house. Had teased the younger sister going through a divorce, revenge sex on her ex to be and we got involved with her. Daughter one night told her BFF, 20 year old, she wanted in.Was this all at once, or individually with all of them? Did any of them know about the others?
My condolences..I have a sexual confession. I am a sick perverted deviant who has been reading and posting on Lit for years. As a result my pecker has shrunk to the size of a pencil. I can no longer get it up because all the guys on Lit have 9 inch dicks and are fucking the entire neighborhood every night.
I feel that was quite reasonable of her lolMe and another girl got paid to put on a lesbian show at a party. I was totally looped on bombass weed and mollies.
She had done this before, I lied to her and told her I had. I just went for it and fingered her and dildoed her and went down in her and scissored like two bitches in heat.
I made hercum about 8 times and left wiped out and exhausted.
After, she was kinda mad at me because "bitch, what the fuck were you doing, we were supposed to FAKE that"but she got a fucking for the ages so she forgave me.
No action after that again?Me and another girl got paid to put on a lesbian show at a party. I was totally looped on bombass weed and mollies.
She had done this before, I lied to her and told her I had. I just went for it and fingered her and dildoed her and went down in her and scissored like two bitches in heat.
I made hercum about 8 times and left wiped out and exhausted.
After, she was kinda mad at me because "bitch, what the fuck were you doing, we were supposed to FAKE that"but she got a fucking for the ages so she forgave me.