Sexual confessions.

One time at a class reunion of my wife's, a semi formal one, jacket and tie, she got hit on by a HS friend's hubby. I guess she was looking really good to him! He rubbed her leg. Made a pass at her. He was half drunk. Anyway, she handled it and told me on the way home. I didn't see it happen. He was very discreet. Knew what the was doing. Made both of us horny as hell. And that was about 20 years ago. The thought of sharing her wasn't anywhere on my mind but I liked the fact she got hit on.
 
One time at a class reunion of my wife's, a semi formal one, jacket and tie, she got hit on by a HS friend's hubby. I guess she was looking really good to him! He rubbed her leg. Made a pass at her. He was half drunk. Anyway, she handled it and told me on the way home. I didn't see it happen. He was very discreet. Knew what the was doing. Made both of us horny as hell. And that was about 20 years ago. The thought of sharing her wasn't anywhere on my mind but I liked the fact she got hit on.
I fully understand him wanting to hit on your Mrs...She is a beautiful woman from what you have shared with us here on LIT.
 
My wife is a surgeon she often works doubles goes in at 1030 pm and doesn’t get out till 3pm the following day Shortly after she leaves for work my 24 year old daughter makes the drive from college a hour away .When she arrives we make the usual small talk as we start to shed our clothes.Once we’re both naked the fun begins sometimes I start the action by laying her on the couch one leg firmly planted on the floor one draped over the back of the couch and I bury my face in her sexy little cunt and feast on her sex until she comes all over my face bathing me in her sweet nectar.Other times she’ll either get on her knees and sucks my cock my favorite is when she lays backwards on the couch with her head hanging off the edge and she says come face fuck me daddy give me healthy load of daddy protein down my throat and deep in my belly.When we’re finished with our oral play I take her my wife and I bed where we have the hottest dirtiest kinky sex I love hearing her moan my name and hearing her beg for me to fuck her harder She often asks who’s cunt is better Daddy mine or mommy’s to which I reply yours baby daddy loves your pussy it’s my #1 favorite of all time cunts I have ever fucked
 
My wife is a surgeon she often works doubles goes in at 1030 pm and doesn’t get out till 3pm the following day Shortly after she leaves for work my 24 year old daughter makes the drive from college a hour away .When she arrives we make the usual small talk as we start to shed our clothes.Once we’re both naked the fun begins sometimes I start the action by laying her on the couch one leg firmly planted on the floor one draped over the back of the couch and I bury my face in her sexy little cunt and feast on her sex until she comes all over my face bathing me in her sweet nectar.Other times she’ll either get on her knees and sucks my cock my favorite is when she lays backwards on the couch with her head hanging off the edge and she says come face fuck me daddy give me healthy load of daddy protein down my throat and deep in my belly.When we’re finished with our oral play I take her my wife and I bed where we have the hottest dirtiest kinky sex I love hearing her moan my name and hearing her beg for me to fuck her harder She often asks who’s cunt is better Daddy mine or mommy’s to which I reply yours baby daddy loves your pussy it’s my #1 favorite of all time cunts I have ever fucked
Sounds like you have it all
 
My wife is a surgeon she often works doubles goes in at 1030 pm and doesn’t get out till 3pm the following day Shortly after she leaves for work my 24 year old daughter makes the drive from college a hour away .When she arrives we make the usual small talk as we start to shed our clothes.Once we’re both naked the fun begins sometimes I start the action by laying her on the couch one leg firmly planted on the floor one draped over the back of the couch and I bury my face in her sexy little cunt and feast on her sex until she comes all over my face bathing me in her sweet nectar.Other times she’ll either get on her knees and sucks my cock my favorite is when she lays backwards on the couch with her head hanging off the edge and she says come face fuck me daddy give me healthy load of daddy protein down my throat and deep in my belly.When we’re finished with our oral play I take her my wife and I bed where we have the hottest dirtiest kinky sex I love hearing her moan my name and hearing her beg for me to fuck her harder She often asks who’s cunt is better Daddy mine or mommy’s to which I reply yours baby daddy loves your pussy it’s my #1 favorite of all time cunts I have ever fucked
Twisted 🤢
 
What are some random confessions whether or not they turn you on still or feel guilty i love reading about confessions
I grew up with the the kid across the street as my best friend and I had the hots for his sister. Their mother was a large woman who wore way oversized wifebeater tee shirts so her tits were on full display if she bent over. I have never met anyone with such massive mammaries. one day everyone was in the pool and I came in to take a piss. Mrs Connelly was on her back on the bed, legs spread, fingers on her clit and pulling at her nipple. I watched her for a minute then I ran out to the pool again. Later when I was home from college I went to see my friend and his mother said he was away at school, did I want to come in and have a beer. She asked me if I recalled that day. Apparently she knew I was watching. She took a cold beer from the fridge and pulled her tit out and rubbed the cold wet glass against her big nipple… things got hot after that.
 
I grew up with the the kid across the street as my best friend and I had the hots for his sister. Their mother was a large woman who wore way oversized wifebeater tee shirts so her tits were on full display if she bent over. I have never met anyone with such massive mammaries. one day everyone was in the pool and I came in to take a piss. Mrs Connelly was on her back on the bed, legs spread, fingers on her clit and pulling at her nipple. I watched her for a minute then I ran out to the pool again. Later when I was home from college I went to see my friend and his mother said he was away at school, did I want to come in and have a beer. She asked me if I recalled that day. Apparently she knew I was watching. She took a cold beer from the fridge and pulled her tit out and rubbed the cold wet glass against her big nipple… things got hot after that.
Beautiful memories
 
I grew up with the the kid across the street as my best friend and I had the hots for his sister. Their mother was a large woman who wore way oversized wifebeater tee shirts so her tits were on full display if she bent over. I have never met anyone with such massive mammaries. one day everyone was in the pool and I came in to take a piss. Mrs Connelly was on her back on the bed, legs spread, fingers on her clit and pulling at her nipple. I watched her for a minute then I ran out to the pool again. Later when I was home from college I went to see my friend and his mother said he was away at school, did I want to come in and have a beer. She asked me if I recalled that day. Apparently she knew I was watching. She took a cold beer from the fridge and pulled her tit out and rubbed the cold wet glass against her big nipple… things got hot after that.
Oh, might as well finish the story!
 
My best friend is also my ex. We love each other and had amazing chemistry but it was never going to work as a relationship. We're both in different relationships now but I've never liked his current girlfriend of three years, and it doesn't look like they're breaking up any time soon.

A few months ago we were out for dinner, just me and him, and had had some wine when he told me she's no good in bed and he said "I just want to say to her - why can't you be more like [my name]?".

Hit me completely out of the blue. And I probably use the thought of it two or three times a week to get me off.
 
My best friend is also my ex. We love each other and had amazing chemistry but it was never going to work as a relationship. We're both in different relationships now but I've never liked his current girlfriend of three years, and it doesn't look like they're breaking up any time soon.

A few months ago we were out for dinner, just me and him, and had had some wine when he told me she's no good in bed and he said "I just want to say to her - why can't you be more like [my name]?".

Hit me completely out of the blue. And I probably use the thought of it two or three times a week to get me off.
Good on you!!
 
Back
Top