Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh, yesterday's shopping wasn't for me - Spring clothes for kiddos. Today I am shopping for the silk I need to make some lingerie I am working on!
I don't have anyone to place a silk scarf over my eyes& I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to try the wax...
Hi Mystic, have a wonderful day shopping and whatever...
Whatcha pondering?![]()
or finding a way to "chat" with you that doesn't require such a LONG delay! LOLNow what are you lovely ladies Pm'ing about? Hhhhmmmmsending you a PMor finding a way to "chat" with you that doesn't require such a LONG delay! LOL
*weg* it's called "private" messaging for a reason.... ~_*
"messaging" or "massaging?" either works.... ;-)
hhmmmmm......