Sexy clothes poll

What is your favorite(for the women..to wear) for the men9 to see a woman wear)


  • Total voters
    35

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
What is your favorite..for the women to wear..for the men,,to see a woman wear
 
What, I can only pick one? :p

I have to side with SithMistress here; I have a thing for elegance. (Thanks for the visual, btw). But, I guess I more go with goth/steampunk/burtonesque, a la:
http://steampunkthreads.com/Merchant5/graphics/00000001/webspreco1002alt9.jpg

Or maybe,
http://cheezhawtness.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/andre-3-p.jpg?w=500&h=750

I guess that's not particularly practical for everyday use, however. :p

Oh, no, my favorite, though:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/RazaDrq/Evil_Nurse/P1020473.jpg

What's that? I have to take my pills now? Aw, shucks....
*wanders off*
 
Outfit

Personally....I am a huge fan of knee high, black leather boots.....They really show off a woman's legs nicely....Add a nice sexy skirt and bouse and my tongue is wagging on the floor :)
 
What is your favorite..for the women to wear..for the men,,to see a woman wear

Ash, I like to see women in short skirts and body hugging tops (cleavage optional) or slinky dresses. I love to see plenty of thighs, the shape of a girl's backside tightly wrapped within the dress/skirt. I like elegant dresses but slutty ones are equally arousing, especially ones revealing a naked back, nice and low-cut.
 
Back
Top