Shaving Pubic Hair

S73PHPVFC

Curious
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Posts
393
Hi everyone,

I am a male in my very late 50s.

I have just shaved my pubic hair with a 3 blade disposable razor 🪒.
It does a good job and comes up nice a clean, so long as you don’t cut yourself.

What do you use to shave off your Pubic hair?
 
I use a two blade Gillette disposable every morning in the shower. I shave everything from face to upper thighs including nipples and asshole and have never cut myself. 😉
 
I currently use a trimmer with a 16th inch guide head on it. I've tried in the past to shave it completely smooth with a razor, but painful when it starts growing back. Has anyone tried at home portable laser hair removal? And if so does it work? I use tweezers to pull the hairs out from around my nipples by about 1/4" away from my male areolas, and leave my longer gray chest hair hanging over them so that they are not readily noticeable. This has helped me get a tighter seal with nipple sucker cups for enlarging them.
 
I'd prefer going to a place where a woman does manscaping...for shaving...but since it is expensive, I do it myself...If I'm paying I want the whole program..
 
Just saw this! can you tell me how much discomfort you had having it done?
Honestly it was annoying at first but I got used to it. Not that it was pleasant in anyway. I have a lot of tattoos and it was at least to me a similar experience. Basically it's mildly annoying but tolerable. I just kept imagining how much I'd enjoy the results
 
Honestly it was annoying at first but I got used to it. Not that it was pleasant in anyway. I have a lot of tattoos and it was at least to me a similar experience. Basically it's mildly annoying but tolerable. I just kept imagining how much I'd enjoy the results
First, thanks for getting back to me. I have a number of tats too so I can relate to the discription. I'll keep it in mind for deciding if I really want to do it at my age. Thanks again!
 
Back
Top