Shit shit shit shit! Ow!

sweetsubsarahh said:
I just broke my damn toe.

Sonofabitch!

I stubbed it so hard it's bleeding through the bandaids and already bruised and swollen. Ick.

Bleah.

Hubby brought me ice, I'm propped up, but this has halted my somewhat productive day in its tracks. Damn it.

Ow. Ow ow ow.

OK. Enough whining. Anyone else have something they wish to complain about tonight?

:cool:


Hope you feel better soon. :rose:
 
sympathy and complaints

My deepest sympathy, sweet. Toes hurt like a bitch, don't they?

I got on hoping that this was turning into a collective random complaint thread, cause I've got a bitch, but I certainly don't wish to imply that this is worse than a broken toe or anything. Perhaps all those who wish to bitch from here on in can have the automatic insert of our sympathy for your injury - it's not about comparing our pain, just expressing it.

Here's my deal: I've been wandering the various chat groups in here -- i'm relatively new to the board, only a couple of months, so I'm just learning my way around here. (could use, by the way, a bit of advice on where to find stuff so if you're on and bored, PM me...) and I have been running into some absolutely idiotic snobbery here and there. My complaint is that I can't just get on these threads and point out that people are being stupid and mean without getting into a big war like so many, and of course those never go anywhere anyway; it's not like someone's going to eventually say, "oh, golly, you're so right - I AM a sanctimonious prick who should be gangbanged by wolverines... my bad, and thanks for pointing it out..."

but grrrr. sometimes it just takes all my self-control... so there's my personal bitch for today. thanks for listening. May your toe heal speedily and without discomfort. I hear orgasms are great as pain-relievers...

bijou
 
Oh yeah, I am the queen of the broken toes.


Sweetheart, get some crutches and stay off your feet. :kiss:
 
A :kiss: for your boo-boo from the good little witch.

*typing very carefully so it doesn't say boob* ;)
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
I just broke my damn toe.

Sonofabitch!

I stubbed it so hard it's bleeding through the bandaids and already bruised and swollen. Ick.

Bleah.

Hubby brought me ice, I'm propped up, but this has halted my somewhat productive day in its tracks. Damn it.

Ow. Ow ow ow.

OK. Enough whining. Anyone else have something they wish to complain about tonight?

Sarahh, to quote a mid-20th century psalmist: Won't you take this advice I hand you like a brother? :rose:

Don't do that again. :rolleyes:

Okay, make that, smart-ass kid brother. :nana:

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
Last edited:
glynndah said:
A :kiss: for your boo-boo from the good little witch.

*typing very carefully so it doesn't say boob* ;)



boob would be lots more interesting....Pictures desired too.
 
SSS, I'm so sorry and am wincing in sympathy at your description.

If you go to a doctor or emergency room, of course, they will tell you the standard party line: "We can't really do anything but splint it to your other toe." I recommend going pre-loaded with a response: "You can give me painkillers. Please do. It hurts."

Shanglan
 
unpredictablebijou said:
... it's not like someone's going to eventually say, "oh, golly, you're so right - I AM a sanctimonious prick who should be gangbanged by wolverines... my bad, and thanks for pointing it out..."

Quote of the week. Worth it for the visual imagery alone. :D

And it's probably me. And I probably should. Or so says my massive equestrian ego. ;)
 
BlackShanglan said:
Quote of the week. Worth it for the visual imagery alone. :D

And it's probably me. And I probably should. Or so says my massive equestrian ego. ;)
Would weasels be an acceptable substitute? :cool:
 
Olden timey folk-healin remedy:

Rum and anal sex, apply both liberally, ice and lube optional in appropriate areas, or in-appropriate areas also, tell your hubby if swelling goes down to keep it up, so to speak, but if an erection lasts longer than 4 hours contact a physician.

Thats my medical opinion, but on a personal note, get your sore ass, so to speak, to the doctor tommorrow. Just tell him you want a quick x-ray and for him to lookit. It will prolly take like only a half hour.

I have broken two toes and the doctor told me. Sometimes there can be like a bone splinter or something. Its not serious and easy to fix, if you get it done right away. Lots of times people don't get toes x-rayed because they don't think its neccessary and have bad problems later.

See ya, Lisa.

PS -- Kiss, kiss for your sore toe, and sore butt, and pass da rum.

:rose:
 
unpredictablebijou said:
My deepest sympathy, sweet. Toes hurt like a bitch, don't they?

I got on hoping that this was turning into a collective random complaint thread, cause I've got a bitch, but I certainly don't wish to imply that this is worse than a broken toe or anything. Perhaps all those who wish to bitch from here on in can have the automatic insert of our sympathy for your injury - it's not about comparing our pain, just expressing it.

Here's my deal: I've been wandering the various chat groups in here -- i'm relatively new to the board, only a couple of months, so I'm just learning my way around here. (could use, by the way, a bit of advice on where to find stuff so if you're on and bored, PM me...) and I have been running into some absolutely idiotic snobbery here and there. My complaint is that I can't just get on these threads and point out that people are being stupid and mean without getting into a big war like so many, and of course those never go anywhere anyway; it's not like someone's going to eventually say, "oh, golly, you're so right - I AM a sanctimonious prick who should be gangbanged by wolverines... my bad, and thanks for pointing it out..."

but grrrr. sometimes it just takes all my self-control... so there's my personal bitch for today. thanks for listening. May your toe heal speedily and without discomfort. I hear orgasms are great as pain-relievers...

bijou

Bijou,

Have you been hanging out on the General Board? That place can be nasty, and I can tell you from experience, they eat virgins for breakfast! It's rough, but if you can hold your own, you can get in OK. The Playground is fun, but lately has been having a bit too much drama for my taste; it's getting to be a little too "high school." The AH seems to be the best of both - intellectual conversations, raciness and fun. Welcome to Lit! :)

*DG*

P.S. - LOVED the visual of this! :D

sanctimonious prick who should be gangbanged by wolverines
 
Back
Top