settledseas
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2008
- Posts
- 59,134
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ohhhh my SS those heels are amazzzzing. I think I'd manage 2 steps before faceplanting though. I'd need to hold onto to someone hehe
. .. ..Hey ! you look an lot like my sweet and very cute friend here . . . .
and as she has a very cute smile . . . . .did you change your name fake???

These are rather fun. Maybe with different colors...and a week to practice walking in them![]()
Hell, had to go back and take a second look as I had only seen her sexy face and didn't look at the name. SMOOTH!
Now Lady Dee, that is why they call it . .shopping. when do we go!!!My god, I am a definite shoe addict, but I want this outfit!!!!!!!! Does anyone know where it can be ordered??????
all you have to do . .is see it one time . .to be a beliver!!
Hey, welcome back beautiful, yours?
