CanucKinksman
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2014
- Posts
- 1,442
^ those (or a similar cousin pair) are far too attractive to only wear once. Tisk tisk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
^ those (or a similar cousin pair) are far too attractive to only wear once. Tisk tisk
http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/27/b5/76/27b576ecec5b51ce564cd0c9c9e94f75.jpg
Sexy shoe to wear with tight skinny jeans and maybe a cute off the shoulder light sweater![]()

I have a pair almost exactly like those!
(and have only worn them once)
Those are darling. Adore'em.
Understandable. To be worn as/if needed.
I'd probably keep them shelved in my closet along with the other pairs of heels that just sit there, unworn, because I love them too much to wear them.
Where I open the door every so often, look, admire, smile because I'm pleased to own such a pretty or sexy pair of heels, then shut said closet door....until next time.
Loving shoes is rough! xo

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/21/7e/11/217e1194f5de97b17f2c3744b9cb4dae.jpg
These are sensible shoes.......right?![]()
http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/21/7e/11/217e1194f5de97b17f2c3744b9cb4dae.jpg
These are sensible shoes.......right?![]()
