TryingTooHard
Bi-MWM
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2025
- Posts
- 16,672
Thank you. I will do the same and also send you a PM .Yes, please! And I just started following you to make sure I don't miss anything.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you. I will do the same and also send you a PM .Yes, please! And I just started following you to make sure I don't miss anything.
Yes…I'll be happy to tell you. Would you like me to PM you?
Yes. My job was to clean him because he had just fucked me. He was my firstDo you remember your first shower with another person?
I would love to hear about it!!!!!I'll be happy to tell you. Would you like me to PM you?
Later. Much much later. My first M2M was at 68. It was oral. It was another 18 months before I had this showerHow old were you? High school? Or later?
Oh I sure doDo you remember your first shower with another person?
Unless that shower happens to be in the Bates Motel ...Always loved showers..
Women and men
Nothing like it.. kissing, hot water and soap
What a way to start and a good ending too
Sorry I've not responded to your quite reasonable question before now. Truth to tell, I've masturbated about several cocks, but my favourite was an auburn-haired boy with whom I'm shared a delightful mutual cock-fondling in the showers. He had a lovely cock. I've always regretted that I never got to actually suck him off. But when I masturbated, thinking of him, that was what I was doing, sucking that uncut cock in its auburn pubic nest...Hm, thanks for the story! Can you tell me about the cock you masturbated too?
I tried to be last one in first one out or first one in and first one out. . I took 2 minute showers and got out quick. Not sure how they would react with me getting a hard on.Nice story, thanks. Too bad the basketball team did get to see you erect though.