showerfun with my sisters

Destiny

*Worked her mouth up and down her brothers hard meat more fervently sucking and blowing in turn. She let her tounge run up and down it as she took it in picking up her pace.. harder.. and faster!*

*In the middle of her hard pumping she heard the door open and had pulled back lightly but and stared at her mother in disbelief her brothers hard cock still in her mouth.*
 
steve

Jst as I was about to cum in my sister's sweet mouth, rubbing honey's cunt as she moaned into my mouth, the door opened and mom walked in..............Now as much as I'd fantasized about my two gorgeous sisters, my mom had always gotten me hard too, what with her wearing those tight outfits and all............I had jerked off many a night thinking of her doing to me what my sisters doing to me right now

Her walking in on us like that startled me though, and I froze, my hand on honey's cunt and my dick in destiny's mouth, slowly going limp with fear...I just stared at her..........
 
Mom

I stand watching the situation before me. All three of my children are of course frozen now. I cross my arms and give them all a sharp look, "I can't believe you've done this!"
I watch as it sinks in that I am their mother and I continue by saying, "If we are a family I think we need to do family functions with all of the family, yet none of you invited me!"
 
steve

as mom said that I mustered up all my courage and slowly stepped out of the shower......my cock plopping out of destiny's mouth, giving mom her first look at my meat as I walked over to her and told her "ok mom" and went in for the kill, kissing her, trying to part her lips with my tongue......
 
Mom

I immidiately wrap my arms around my son and return his kiss. I move my tongue over his in our mouths. I reach a hand down to slowly stroke his penis as we kiss.

I watch my daughters, hoping they are bold enough to join mr
 
steve

AS mom kisses me and starts to stroke my cock, I unbutton her blouse and take it off, reavealing that she decided to go braless today, and her nipples are already hard as little rocks......
 
Mom

I reach up and grab the sides of Steve's head. I yank it downward and move it to my breasts, smiling evilly. I moan a little and say, "Oh baby, lick them."
 
steve

i don't need to be asked twice as I go to town on moms luscious tits.....massaging her left tit as I lick and nibble on her right nipple, sucking it into my mouth, slightly nibbling on it, making her squirm and gasp in delight.......
 
When Steve's head drops to Mom's tits, I step forward. Moving around Steve, I approach Mom from the side, reaching out to her, turning her head to me. I lean in, letting my lips drift across hers, brushing against her...my tongue flicking out, trailing across her lips. My arm slides over her shoulders, my hand strokes up her neck, my fingers curling into her hair. I pull her to me. My lips part against hers, opening, letting my tongue delve deep into her mouth.
 
Mom

I move my lips against Honey's lips as I feel my son licking my breasts. I slide my tongue into her mouth and fight with her own. My hand moves up to cup her breast in my hand and gently massage it.
 
mmm...I licked Mom's mouth, our tongues dueling with each other.... My hand moved down along her back to rest on her ass. I cupped her cheek through her jeans, my fingers curled down, rubbing inside her thighs.
My mouth slide from hers, my tongue licking along her jawline. I sucked her earlobe between my lips, licking out behind her ear. Then, in a sexy, pouty little moan, I whisper to my Mother, "When's the last time you just gave in to pure desire...how long has it been since you've been royally fucked?"
 
Mom{/b]

I moaned at the attentios I recieved andkissed my daugter's neck as she nibled my ear. I horsely whispered back, "Too long, baby. Help Mommy..."
 
steve

as me and honey go to town on mom, i look over at destiny, waiving her in, my eyes invitign her to join us in this incestuous orgy.......i slowly unbutton mom's jeans and then turn to destiny, saying "c'mon sweetie, you finish it........undress mom and show us her pretty cunt....."
 
Watched in shock as her mother joined then even more so as her brother and sister got involved. She paused having been a little dissapointed at having lost her brothers cock she watched. Then at his encouragement she decided to join in and stepped out of the shower then bent down between her mother and brother. Taking Steve's request happily she unzipped her mothers tight pants pulling htem down around her waist.
 
I glance down as Destiny peels Mom's pants over her hips. My fingers slide along Mom's skin, over her back, down to her waist. My fingertips lightly trace along the red lace panties there, tracing around her side, gliding to her tummy. I lean in again, pressing my firm tits against Mom's warm skin. I whisper into her ear, softly, erotically, so that everyone can hear, "I was wondering where those had dissappeared to. How long have you been 'stealing' my panties?"
 
steve

not believing that I am here in the bathroom, naked with my two sexy and very naked sisters, and my mom, whom we're undressing right now, i step backl, lean against the sink and slowly jerk off as I watch my sisters ravage my mom....hoping at least one of them would come over here and take over for me........highly anticipating all three of them attacking me later........God I hope they tie me to the bed and have their way with me?!
 
Destiny

Destiny pulled her mother pants down slowly over her ass moving her hands to squeeze her cheeks lightly then looks over and notices her brother jacking off and smirks. She moves her hand to pull down her mothers red panties deciding to give him something that'll really entertain. She moves her mother panties to her mid thighs then lets her tounge flick the inside of her thighs. Slowly she moves up towards her mothers glistening sex.
 
I kiss Mom's shoulder, sliding around her back, my tongue gliding along her shoulderblades, I move to the other side of her. My hand moves up to cup one of her firm, heavy tits, tweaking the nipple, rolling it between my finger and thumb. I lean down, licking her other breast, flicking my tongue across her aching nipple.
When I leaned over, my butt rocked back, and I felt my brother's hard cock rub against my ass cheek. I moaned as I wiggled my smooth tushy against his hard cock, rubbing in small circles....
 
steve

as honey starts to rock her ass against my cock, i grab her hips and tease her with my tip......sliding it down her asscrack to her pussy and back up again, i keepo doing this 'till I hear her begging me to fuck her......i love it when a woman begs......
 
I moan around Mom's nipple, sucking it hard into my mouth.
I rock back against Steve's cock, feeling it slide along my wet pussy lips.
I moan out in a sexy little whisper..."Oh, big brother...you're so evil, teasing a girl like this.... I'm so hot, so horny. I need your rock hard cock! Fuck my horny pussy!! Make me scream!!!"
 
steve

that's all I need to hear as I grab honey's hips and ram my cock deep into her cunt/.........god she's tight, and so wet.....i've never had a pussy this wet before.......
 
*moves her mouth up to her mothers wet pussy moving her hand to run along her smooth and thin stomache she let one hand move to her ass jealous of her brothers cock a little but smiles as she fingered her mothers ass. She flicked her tounge against the hot slit teasingly carressing her clit.
 
steve

in and out, in and out.....i slam my cock into honey's cunt....she's moaning and squirming, milking me for all i'm worth with that tight pussy of hers.........as i fuck my little sister, i watch destiny going at it with mom.....god i want my moms cunt!
 
Destiny

OOC: *Shrugs* They all went away.... moms gone, sis' gone. Shrugs... I really don't want to post to myself.
 
Back
Top