Shut up and sing

Ahhhh yes, I'd forgotten about Turning Point USA's pathetic attempt at counter-programming!

200 listless people standing around in a darkened warehouse-turned-"amphitheater" filmed days in advance. Kid Rock himself claimed a flub of his "should have been caught in post-edit", revealing the pre-taped faux concert.

Interestingly, Charlie Kirk seemed determined to make anti-Zionism the cornerstone of his youth network TPUSA.
Erica Kirk on the other hand, seems determined to make anti-immigration the new cornerstone of her youth network TPUSA.

It will be interesting to see the membership numbers for TPUSA if this "anti-immigration" focus gets traction. Gen-Z doesn't seem to take the Spanish language as an existential threat to Murican Exceptionalism the way that Boomers like BabyBoomers50 and Rightguide do.
Fun fact: the first thing I masturbated to was a fake of Shakira. That woman is so fucking hot.
 
No, I'm talking more like Meryl Streep, Robert De Niro, Jane Fonda, the fat bitch that moved to Ireland and the lesbian that gave up her citizenship. that moved overseas and wants to come back.
Seagall, a MAGA man, fled to Russia and is "Friend with Putin", to run from #Metoo.
Also, Hulk Hogan was MAGA.
 
Kid Rock couldn't add much to his music:

‘Cool Daddy Cool’.

Young ladies, young ladies
I like ‘em underage see
Some say that’s statutory
(Joe C.) But I say it’s MANDATORY!
He's a creepy sex offender
 
Anyone feel that people like Jason Aldean, Kid Rock, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and Carrie Underwood should shut up and sing??? Their bigoted rants and pro MAGA performances add nothing to their music and alienates former fans. Most notably, I don’t like the fact Ye(like the dinosaur) is an open anti semite.

they are the biggest heels aka super villains aka bad people in entertainment history
 
Back
Top