Skinny Dip

I lay atop of Chloe as I kissed her and said "You were...no correction you are amazing." I smiled. I began coughing as I choked out "You know...I think you might be right, I'm feeling a little under the weather. I think I should stay in bed all day." I said pulling her hand out of hair and squeezing it softly.

I pulled out of her and pulled her to her feet. My cock head was red from the abrasive sex. It throbbed gently missing the warm comfort of Chloe's vagina. "Shh, easy there boy, you'll get to visit her safe warmth again soon...right?" I asked rubbing my cock head as I looked at Chloe.
"So...your place or mine? I don't want to try to and sway you one way or the other but my apartment building has a jacuzzi, just in case you haven't got your land legs yet. Let me know when you're ready and I'll carry you back up the shore."
 
I laugh softly as I listen to his coughing. "Oh you poor baby, I'll have to stay by your side all day and care for you." I wink kissing his shoulder and looking into his eyes.

He pulls me to my feet, talking to his cock. I glance at it and laugh. "Oh I promise ot give it some TLC when we get to somewhere a little less sandlike." I smile and move around behind him. "Im ready to go when you are. A jacuzzi sounds great, and I havent figured out if you're a stalker or not so we're not going to my place." I tease him, spank his ass lightly as I wait for him to get ready to pull me onto his back.
 
I bent over and let her slide onto my back. "I should warn you, if you're going to nurse me back to health," I forced another fake cough "then you should know I stay in bed all day and will keep asking for things so it's probably a good idea if you just stay in bed with all day."

I felt her naked skin against mine and couldn't believe how right it felt. "Chloe, what if we get back up the hill and find out someone has stolen our clothes?" I said stopping to catcy my breath, "Of course I hope no one saw us, but if they did they got one heck of a show. I'm proud of you." I said glancing down at my cock. "I just think something like that is bound to happen since this night has been far too perfect so far." I stopped myself there not wanting to let my paranoia ruin the night.

"So tell me what does the casa de Chloe feature? I have a jacuzzi at my place so what's the big attraction to your place? I assure you I'm not a stalker, I'm not sure where you see things going after tonight but I promise if you want me to call you tomorrow, I will. I'm not one of those guys that gets some and then you never hear from again. But unfortunately a lifeguard salary doesn't allow for many romantic getaways and gifts but I guess I'm getting ahead of myself." I said lowering her onto the ground. I snatched her bikini top before she could and put it on. She looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Sorry but I can't allow you to cage up those magnificent beasts. Let them roam free in the night air, at least until we get to the car." I said sticking my bottom lip out, hoping she would take pity on my pouting.
 
Slipping onto Altons back I sigh and slip my arms around his neck, sighing loudly. "I suppose I'll force myself to stay in bed with you!" I grin and kiss the back of his neck. "Though if I catch your illness you'll have to stay in bed and nurse me." I cough softly, nibbling your earlobe.

Still doing this as we walk up the hill and your paranoia shows. "Do you ever not worry baby? If someone saw us, they enjoyed the show. If our clothes arent there, we'll go to lost and found. I only need a shirt and you only need shorts to be decent. Its no big deal!"

"Casa de Chloe isnt much more than a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. I dont earn much more than you I'd expect." I kiss along your shoulders and smile brightly, its never left my face. "I dont need romantic gestures or getaways, write me a poem or letter, pick my some wildflowers, write my name in the sand. Prepare a picnic lunch"

I look up at Alton as he lowers me to the ground, pulling on my bikini bottoms, laughing as I hear his explaination as to why I dont get my top. I nod "Alright Alton, but if my nipples freeze off you're in trouble!" I wink and begin walking towards the beach.
 
"If your nipples freeze, I'll just have to nurse them back to health." I said puckering my lips. "That was smooth, huh?" I asked, laughing at my own joke.

"I know it seems like I worry a lot but I don't have the best luck with women so I feel like as soon as we get up the beach a camera crew and all my guy friends are going to jump out and yell "Surprise!". Although if this was a hidden camera show I doubt we'd have screwed twice, unless this is the best darned reality show ever!" I boomed loudly. "But honestly I just worry that I'll wake up soon and I'll be asleep in my car and this was all a dream. So I know this an odd request but when we get to your house, can you give me something to let me know this night wasn't just a dream?"

Realizing the oddness of my request I decided to do something nice for her. I grabbed a bottle from the pile and knelt down writing "Chloe" in the sand. The waves were getting larger and crashing onto the beach. Soon they washed her name away. Deciding to try and impress her even more. I stood and said "I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away, so I wrote your name on my heart and there it shall stay." I paused and spoke "If I could find some wildflowers I'd try to go 3 for 3. I know it seems like I'm trying too hard but I want to earn my spot in your bed." My tone was now less nervous, full of pride.
 
allonblack said:
"If your nipples freeze, I'll just have to nurse them back to health." I said puckering my lips. "That was smooth, huh?" I asked, laughing at my own joke.
I laugh at Alton. "So smooth, but I was kinda going for that answer when I said it!" I wink and laugh, leaning in to kiss his puckered lips.

"If theres a camera crew up ther ewith your friends it has nothing to do with me, I swear. I'd think your friends would probably have only paid for the hooker to screw you once, since it'd probably be more for another time. And she probably wouldnt have let you cum inside her Alton." I smile, taking his hand and carrying on walking with him.

"And we're going to your place, you silly. I want to try out the jacuzzi! And I can give you something better than a momento, I'll give you dinner tomorrow night, then the one after that, then the next.." I smile, hoping you get what I mean.

I watch him write my name in the sand and smile, folding my arms over my chest, starting to feel the cold. Blushing slightly as he speaks, I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. Kissing along his jaw then whispering into his lips "Theres nothing to earn. Just be you, please.."
 
"Yeah, you're right a hooker wouldn't let me have a round two. And this isn't worrying this is just general conversation, but I did cum in you...twice, so what if you happen to get pregnant because of that? I'm just curious what your plan would be. I hope you're not pregnant of course, just trying to get know you better."

When she said I don't have to be anything but myself I said "Oh thank god" and scratched my ass and forced a belch. She rolled her eyes but I quickly told her I was just kidding.

I could feel her coldness as she pressed against me. "I bet you want this back, huh?" I said untying the bikini top and handing it to her. "It's not far to my place and the jacuzzi is enclosed in a small building in the back of the apartment complex. The door even locks, one of the perks of living in a primarily bachelor filled building. But honestly I've never seen anyone use it, so it's clean and warm."

We finally made it up the beach to my car. "So, I bet you don't want to leave your car here overnight, so I'll drive and you can follow me." I opened the passenger door and let her get in. I drove her to her car and waited until she was in and her car started.

As I drove my heart thudded in my chest. The night had been a blur in that time had flew by, it was now only about an hour before sunrise. I knew watching the sun rise from the jacuzzi would be an amazing sight.

I stopped at a red light and saw her pull in closely behind me. I could see her reflection in my rear view mirror. She blew me a kiss as she smiled and waved. Soon we arrived at my building and I led her into the back of the building to the jacuzzi. I flipped on the lights and the jacuzzi pump. It hummed softly as we stood there face to face. This was the first clear view I had of Chloe. She was gorgeous, even though it was 4 a.m. and she was exhausted from a long day and even longer night.

"The jacuzzi should be warmed up soon. But it's already getting hotter in here." I said kissing her forehead, then cheek, then lips.
 
"Pregnant" I swallow hard as I look up at him, trying not to let the momentary panic I feel come to the surface. "Oh I wont be, its the wrong time of my cycle!" I smile and laugh as he belches. "Im so lucky to be going home with you. Next you'll dutch oven me!"

I put my top on, murmurimg my thanks as we continue walking. I listen to his description of the jacuzzi and smile. Wondering if hes going to try anything while we're in it and how many other men may have tried something similar.

Once Im in my own car, after Alton politely drove me to mine and is driving so carefully for me to follow, I turn up the heat on high. Im cold and need to get warm. We're soon at his place and hes taking me to the jacuzzi. I'll finally get to see him properly, and he me. I want to brush my hair or put on some makeup. I must look awful, especially since Im so tired. But hes smiling at me and kissing me so I cant be too bad.

I wrap my arms around his waist and nuzzle his neck, only letting go when the jacuzzi was warm enough. I quickly get in and sigh, relaxing against the edge as I close my eyes and almost fall asleep. Its so nice to be warm and in the water, theres something comforting about Altons presence too.
 
We slid into the hot tob together. I put my arms around her, letting her head rest on my shoulder. The jets massaged my aching muscles. I knew I would be sore in the morning. "So..." I said kissing her softly, watching her big bright eyes staring up at me "tell me about Chloe...uh...what's your last name? What do you do for a living? Where are you from? Whatever you want to tell I'll be glad to listen. I know you're probably exhausted but I don't want this night to end and as long as we keep talking until sunrise, technically it won't end." I said watching a few stray beams of orange sunlight peeking through a gray cloud in the distance. "After the sun comes up we can go to bed, I assume you're staying with me? I might even make you break...well more like dinner in bed."
 
Back
Top