SM in B&W

Insatiable

Damn you women are wearing me out! I am going through pics faster than I can take new ones!
 
SensualMan said:
Damn you women are wearing me out! I am going through pics faster than I can take new ones!

hmmm... now you know how I feel LOL
 
SensualMan said:
No, I don't know how you feel...but I really wish I did!

LOL... yes, I just have fans left and right... and I won a poll saying I was the hottest chick on Lit... too bad only 2 people voted LOL
 
SensualMan said:
Damn you women are wearing me out! I am going through pics faster than I can take new ones!


i just love to look at your av, that is enough for me.
 
SensualMan said:
Thank you...that is a very sweet thing to say!


It's the truth SM, you have a beautiful body and your ass is perfect.
 
SensualMan said:
Well ladies, I guess it is time for more pics...

Ok, that has to be one of your best! I'm truly in awe... wonderful shot!
 
SensualMan said:
Thanks UM...you are way too kind.

LOL... you haven't paid any attention to my rants, I'm not exactly the kindest person on Lit... You deserve every compliment you get ;)
 
SensualMan said:
Well ladies, I guess it is time for more pics...

My, my, my...you certainly clean up well. You are almost as yummy in clothes as you are out fo them!
 
umchick5 said:
LOL... you haven't paid any attention to my rants, I'm not exactly the kindest person on Lit... You deserve every compliment you get ;)

May be the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day!
 
SensualMan said:
I really doubt that...might have to ask your husband if it is true...

He would say, "Wow, what in the hell did you do to shut her up???" Hehehe... just because I'm married doesn't mean I went blind! I can still enjoy a beautiful photograph of a fully clothed man....
 
Glynnis said:
My, my, my...you certainly clean up well. You are almost as yummy in clothes as you are out fo them!


Well thank you....I really like my new suit
 
SensualMan said:
Well ladies, I guess it is time for more pics...


hello my sexy luscious friend, I am in awe of you in your suit.....you are absolutely gorgeous....... :kiss:
 
gypziedoll said:
hello my sexy luscious friend, I am in awe of you in your suit.....you are absolutely gorgeous....... :kiss:


Thank you doll, I am glad others like it as much as I do...
 
SensualMan said:
Thank you doll, I am glad others like it as much as I do...


you are very welcome, and i love this one......(love your chest) *hugs* :kiss: :p
 
Back
Top