Small Group In PM Box

TARDISCapricorn,
You are not late for dinner. We have just begun. How about some drinks first before dinner ? It's nice to be in this warm and cozy little place when the weather is bad outside....Will pm you when I have something set up..... Others, ladies and gentlemen, are also welcome to a sensual cyber dinner with some amorous companions.
 
TARDISCapricorn,
You are not late for dinner. We have just begun. How about some drinks first before dinner ? It's nice to be in this warm and cozy little place when the weather is bad outside....Will pm you when I have something set up..... Others, ladies and gentlemen, are also welcome to a sensual cyber dinner with some amorous companions.
This is an interesting concept but will it actually work?
 
nnmmm,
Whatever one likes to do, one starts with a small step to begin the journey, don't you think ? Each step one does is what is really to enjoy. An interesting concept can also be enjoyable but it's hollow like looking at a mirage. what do you think ? When you want to climb to the peak of a mountain, how would you start ? Sure you can take a helicopter. That would go very fast.
 
Last edited:
Dinner with a small group of friends....so very nice. 61 yo traveler...so many topics of conversation to enjoy.
 
NightOfPassion2,
Nice user name.
What's your favorite topic ?

Thanks!
Hm, Starting out....favorite places or events one's been too...how they felt...what they want to share...till the food and wine loose the topic a bit... (had a day like that with my old boss)
 
NightOfPassion2 said:
....till the food and wine loose the topic a bit... /QUOTE]

How romantic...
If we make it to play a dinner scene, do you think you could tell us a little bit about “your day like that with your old boss” ?
 
NightOfPassion2 said:
....till the food and wine loose the topic a bit... /QUOTE]

How romantic...
If we make it to play a dinner scene, do you think you could tell us a little bit about “your day like that with your old boss” ?

Ahhh....Osaka...10 days.....about 2008.
The best day was the one of the last....a trip to Kyoto
Since I had been there...I became the tour guide...
 
The female form
God's masterpiece
Often best viewed
With one's eyes closed
And the rest of your
Senses fine tuned

Thank you for letting me know today that you had set up a RP thread

I will be there in a day or two.

And welcome to my new SRP "The real estate company" if you would like to play a part
 
Last edited:
Thank you for letting me know today that you had set up a RP thread

I will be there in a day or two.

And welcome to my new SRP "The real estate company" if you would like to play a part

Greetings fellow lockdownees,

I would be happy to join a group like this. I have a WA group for likeminded individuals but it has had moderate success. If anyone has a similar group here or on another platform please PM me and we can survive the lockdown madness.

Have a great one.

Al
 
Today 5-14-2020

For mature 35+ articulate male or female.

Welcome to look at my profile, threads / posts. I will look at yours too.
When you/I see something clicks, we respond to each other’s posts.
We use the inbox when necessary.
 
Last edited:
Anybody over 35 and articulate is welcome.

Conversations or short RP .

I have a profile, a list of threads and postings for you to take a look. Please read post # 8 below.

My inbox is not open to the public. I would add you to my buddy list when we are ready.
That would work . It's a secure way to see what people are about .
 
OralHungryWayBack,

I think the best way to have connections on this site is checking on one another's threads / posts. When we see something clicks, we respond and interact.

I will read your "Plausible fantasy". quite a thread. will read it
 
Last edited:
your idea of getting Litsters form connections – some comments from my side

This small group is for people over 35 years old and communicative.

Conversations or short RP .

I have a profile, a list of threads and postings for you to take a look. Please read post # 8 below.

My inbox is not open to the public. I would add you to my buddy list when necessary.

As noble as your idea may be, Rosa, I seriously doubt it will work. I for one have no interest at all in getting to know a woman in a group setting. I want to get to know her alone, in private, and share with her words not meant for public consumption. Particularly when we begin to connect and get into intimate matters with each other.

I notice your aversion to open up PMs to yourself, and frankly I am at a loss to understand, why you cannot handle PMs. It is not rocket science, you know. If you dislike one or more vehemently, there exists an erase button. And if a PM conflicts with your desires, you can easily respond “thank you, but NO thanks”.

I suspect that when a woman starts out on the wrong foot, it’s hard to see she’ll ever recover again. Do you believe – in all seriousness – that people who come to introduce themselves in a group setting, will ever pick up enough substance about any other member of the group, to motivate them to dig deeper in private? It might happen in a real-live setting, where visual communications and feedback come into play. But not in an on-line-only setting. How could it, due to lack of privacy.

And frankly, I would not care to get to know any member of a group, who talks the loudest, or who brags most effectively or who tells the best jokes.

So I respectfully posit that your whole idea making connewctions via a group setting will fall flat on its face. Because IMHO, people afraid of privacy, because they fear they cannot handle it, are people with a poor talent for connecting intimately with another person.

Maybe you’ll be successful in gathering a group of people who desires group talking and group discussions, but Litsters with an interest in making a meaningful connection, will look up other avenues for accomplishing this.

So far for my two cents worth on your proposal. I wonder whether you care to respond?
 
MMM_wms,

It's rather strange that you want privacy with a total stranger.

Ooops....Sorry, I said it wrong. I meant to say that your passion is very immensely captivating. Did you know that ? I can imagine many a good number of women have been falling all over you. They let you enter their privacy.....Ah the inbox, nice and warm and so wonderful inbox...

You and I would be perfect together to do a SRP . You play Romeo and I'll play Juliet. We'll go out on a date and I 'll buy you some ice cream.
 
MMM_wms,

It's rather strange that you want privacy with a total stranger.

Ooops....Sorry, I said it wrong. I meant to say that your passion is very immensely captivating. Did you know that ? I can imagine many a good number of women have been falling all over you. They let you enter their privacy.....Ah the inbox, nice and warm and so wonderful inbox...

You and I would be perfect together to do a SRP . You play Romeo and I'll play Juliet. We'll go out on a date and I 'll buy you some ice cream.

Your initial response was probably the more honest of the two. And I can see that you never encountered a boy or a man in your life, you felt like falling in love with.

And I can see now, a woman deeply afraid of this ever happening to you. And for that reason, you prefer group settings for meeting people. I wish you a lot of fun for your kind of “intimacy” in the future. Not for me, of course.
 
Your initial response was probably the more honest of the two. And I can see that you never encountered a boy or a man in your life, you felt like falling in love with.

And I can see now, a woman deeply afraid of this ever happening to you. And for that reason, you prefer group settings for meeting people. I wish you a lot of fun for your kind of “intimacy” in the future. Not for me, of course.

It seems like you may be exemplifying/demonstrating why she chooses a group setting.
 
7-17-20

Erotic conversation or RP based on a new thread on The Playground:
Playful Players At Play
It's about a married woman who hangs around with other men. You could play a lover or the husband, either in the thread or use the inbox.

Self intro is Not necessary. We are here to enjoy what can only be realized online.

Welcome to start by just writing a very few lines to begin with.
Take your time.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top