~ Smile!!! This is a HAPPY thread ~

naudiz said:
*laughs*

That's not what I meant, but now that I think about it...

;)

And congrats, OUTSIDER! I'm an eight-time auntie, and it's great! Spoil them rotten, then send them back to the siblings that picked on me mercilessly when we were growing up. It's win-win. :p

With these two I'll be an uncle for the 10'th time and I'm already a great uncle 5 times.
 
pokerman would like those bratcat ... you'd have matching underwear with him :)
 
My family's so extensive...

I actually have nephews who are older than me....can you believe that?
 
Re: My family's so extensive...

Ask For More said:
I actually have nephews who are older than me....can you believe that?

I can cause my eldest nephew is only 7 months younger than me.
 
One of my cousins is older than my dad by a few months.

Hell, I'm not even thirty (but oh so close) and I've got a nephew and niece in college.

Family's a funny thing. Gotta love it. :) Congratulations to all who're being blessed with a few more members coming on board.
 
Ummm....Happy....Reasons to be happy.......

I'm 100% disease free!

I've got wonderful friends.

I've got to lose my viginity sometime.

I love many, many people, and many love me back.

I'm going to be the Vice President of our Student's Union.

At the moment, that's about it.
 
it is happy news to me!!

i finally got my child support changed to pay for only one child.
it may not sound like happy news to you guys, but it is for me!
and it has only taken since last december to get it started!
 
Let's see.. happy?.. ummm well my 6 year old daughter lost her soccer game tonight.. but she is actually getting the hang of the game.. and is "trying" to put the ball in her teams goal.. instead of the other teams.. that makes me happy..
 
Back
Top