LusterMunky
.....
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2010
- Posts
- 12,908
Bullshit
Just saying
Get a tan. You are disgusting.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bullshit
Just saying
Get a tan. You are disgusting.
Well, Magic, I guess we chased off all the wimmmen folk. Bummer, I think they had boobies.
You must have posted in the wrong thread breezy
Be patient, some desperate harlot will jump on this thread
I hope he was not talking boutbyiu

I am talking to a person who doesnt insult me.![]()
I am not delivering calves. I am talking to a person who doesnt insult me.![]()
Oh were you talking to me?
Nobody ever talks to you. Deal with it.
![]()
So, what useless thread should I start tomorrow?