Some advice on a MFM situation please

yoursohi

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 16, 2014
Posts
236
Not sure which forum this should go but this seemed right. If a mod disagrees please feel free to move.

I'm married and late 40's and have always wanted to share my wife with another man. I have made subtle oblique hints and she has always cut off any talk in that direction fairly quickly. So one drunken night when alone I made a Craigslist ad asking if anyone was curious about a MFM experience. To my surprise in the morning I had a reply. Now it's Craigslist so I'm dubious but enter into an email exchange which goes to and fro until we make a date to meet. They asked for a pic early and I sent a vanilla pic with no face and they reciprocated with a pic of each other in the same style.

Tonight I met the guy only. We had a good time and had a couple of things - off a non sexual nature - in common which we ended up discussing most of the night. In fact we rarely touched on the reason we were actually there for in the first place. I think we were both nervous, I certainly was and he told me this was also there first time branching into this territory but she was as keen as he was to experience this. Anyway we left after a couple of drinks telling each other we should continue our correspondence and see what happens.

Yes I am married and I love my wife and I realize some will feel I should not be doing this. My views on sex are that it can be detached from love and so I don't have guilt about what I am doing, sure I don't want my wife to find out but for the totally selfish reason that I don't want to deal with any fall out especially when it won't change my love for her.

I must say my mind was filled with many horror scenarios before tonights meet of what may happen, after all lets face it this is some random Craigslist thing, but I was pleasantly surprised. I was off course hoping to meet them both but totally understand that the first meeting was between just us 2 guys.

So Literotica, how do I proceed? Do I let them make the next move? Should I be pro active? What would you do?
 
I really think you answered your own question in your last paragraph. First off, you need your wife on board. Second, this is dangerous. . .these are strangers. They could harm you or give you diseases.

But, if you really want to do this, find the safest way to go about it. I'm sure other people will have better advice. Please be safe.
 
Not sure which forum this should go but this seemed right. If a mod disagrees please feel free to move.

I'm married and late 40's and have always wanted to share my wife with another man. I have made subtle oblique hints and she has always cut off any talk in that direction fairly quickly. So one drunken night when alone I made a Craigslist ad asking if anyone was curious about a MFM experience. To my surprise in the morning I had a reply. Now it's Craigslist so I'm dubious but enter into an email exchange which goes to and fro until we make a date to meet. They asked for a pic early and I sent a vanilla pic with no face and they reciprocated with a pic of each other in the same style.

Tonight I met the guy only. We had a good time and had a couple of things - off a non sexual nature - in common which we ended up discussing most of the night. In fact we rarely touched on the reason we were actually there for in the first place. I think we were both nervous, I certainly was and he told me this was also there first time branching into this territory but she was as keen as he was to experience this. Anyway we left after a couple of drinks telling each other we should continue our correspondence and see what happens.

Yes I am married and I love my wife and I realize some will feel I should not be doing this. My views on sex are that it can be detached from love and so I don't have guilt about what I am doing, sure I don't want my wife to find out but for the totally selfish reason that I don't want to deal with any fall out especially when it won't change my love for her.

I must say my mind was filled with many horror scenarios before tonights meet of what may happen, after all lets face it this is some random Craigslist thing, but I was pleasantly surprised. I was off course hoping to meet them both but totally understand that the first meeting was between just us 2 guys.

So Literotica, how do I proceed? Do I let them make the next move? Should I be pro active? What would you do?

First get your affairs in order for a divorce. It doesn't matter what YOU think about sex outside of your marriage, it matters what your wife thinks.

She cut off the conversation because she is not interested in being shared, and quite possibly not interested in you bringing others into your sex life, vis-a-vie diseases. No matter using protection, nothing is guaranteed.

Craigslist -- like playing Russian Roulette. Yeah, great idea for you. Come on, you've got to be smarter than this.

ETA: Alcohol and good decision making do not go well together.
 
Last edited:
Not sure which forum this should go but this seemed right. If a mod disagrees please feel free to move.

I'm married and late 40's and have always wanted to share my wife with another man. I have made subtle oblique hints and she has always cut off any talk in that direction fairly quickly. So one drunken night when alone I made a Craigslist ad asking if anyone was curious about a MFM experience. To my surprise in the morning I had a reply. Now it's Craigslist so I'm dubious but enter into an email exchange which goes to and fro until we make a date to meet. They asked for a pic early and I sent a vanilla pic with no face and they reciprocated with a pic of each other in the same style.

Tonight I met the guy only. We had a good time and had a couple of things - off a non sexual nature - in common which we ended up discussing most of the night. In fact we rarely touched on the reason we were actually there for in the first place. I think we were both nervous, I certainly was and he told me this was also there first time branching into this territory but she was as keen as he was to experience this. Anyway we left after a couple of drinks telling each other we should continue our correspondence and see what happens.

Yes I am married and I love my wife and I realize some will feel I should not be doing this. My views on sex are that it can be detached from love and so I don't have guilt about what I am doing, sure I don't want my wife to find out but for the totally selfish reason that I don't want to deal with any fall out especially when it won't change my love for her.

I must say my mind was filled with many horror scenarios before tonights meet of what may happen, after all lets face it this is some random Craigslist thing, but I was pleasantly surprised. I was off course hoping to meet them both but totally understand that the first meeting was between just us 2 guys.

So Literotica, how do I proceed? Do I let them make the next move? Should I be pro active? What would you do?

Bold emphasis mine.

I had to re-read this part. You don't want the fallout? HA That truly is laughable, mostly because, yes, the whole thing is selfish on your part. Also, your love for her might not change but would you care to ponder if her love for you would change? Kind of think there'll be some consequences. Is it all worth it? Loss of trust, family, friends, love?

This just reminds me that sex is so different to each one of us; however, to me it's the a verb for men and a noun for women. Very often women need to feel close to have sex and men need to sex to feel close. Yes I'm generalizing, it's just how I've come to see it after many a year.
 
MFM - hot!

Being in a happy relationship and sleeping with someone else, 2 other people, a goat ..whatever...if your partner does not openly approve - Dumb as fuck!

Hope that helped to clarify things for you
 
Back
Top